Crafting Cooking 0 - 400

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Hsulf, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

zomg epic, thanks hsulfy!
  3. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

pfft real gamers do it without guides
  4. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Totes getting on this as soon as I login.

Well, after I delete my exotics D:

Ram it to 400 before I go to bed, before it gets nerfed and they raise the costs.
  5. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

u might get banned for that selenus!
  6. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Karma jokes are so 3 days old :p
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Welcome to North Korea!
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

amazing guide. 10 mins 63-65.... Epics.
  9. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

Hsulf's being generous on the times and cost there as well. I spent about 80 silver total and no more than 90mins!

I used it to go from 73-80, and then a few skill points after that capping it out to 400.
  10. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Works like a charm.. make 25 of each no prob 0 -> 400
  11. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

used this a bit earlier and gained 2 levels in a matter of minutes, it was so good i thought i'd try and do the next step involving oranges which required me doing a level 55 heart at level 45 to get to buy the oranges, but it was worth the dying to get there so i can get 1 maybe 2 more levels easier through this cooking method lol
  12. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

This video shows all locations of vendors etc.

13. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Peach tart at 350 level gives you 26% magic find which means more mob loot and more player loot (badges) in wvwvw.

If you get the sigils/runes that give you 3% magic find per piece of armour/weapon that's another 21% magic find in total.

So tart+full gear magic find= you gearing 47% quicker!!

Go get your tarts and magic find gear fuckers!! D:
  14. Offline

Jame Community Member

I think my end game speck will be magic find. XD

Damn, need to get my cooking up. Missing the cherries, since haven't been to Harathi and WvWvWing all night doesn't give me time to go get them. :p
  15. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Big Magic Find thread coming up later.. I've got almost everything in it on how it works and how you can max it.
  16. Offline

Jame Community Member

Someone is gathering all the cooking bulk items into a google docs file: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmJKKFHYawZ4dHVLUVNCdjZFQ3h6dFA5VkpRY2gzelE#gid=0

I think it's not quite accurate currently though, since didn't they add the karma cost quite a lot more than what it says there? Btw... are oranges drops now as well, since the NPC doesn't sell them anymore? Or are they from someplace else now...

Got to say, I'm glad I already maxed out my cooking...
  17. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

They changed a lot of stuff since this was made. When me and Asta did it a little while ago it was literally to the guide and coulnd't have been easier.

I think they took some karma items away now?
  18. Offline

Jame Community Member

Ye the guide is way outdated now, but the spreadsheet is useful if you're looking for a specific karma item. They seem to be updating it and corssing out things you can't get anymore. Apparently the oranges are a drop.

Anyone know a map of all the farms? Maybe we should make our own?

Edit. Why can't I find that big interactive map anywhere? Could've sworn we had the link somewhere. Were the farms marked in it?
  19. Offline

Jame Community Member