Company of Heroes 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

So I have been following this ever since it was announced, and the pre-order scheme went up on Steam just recently. I was a massive fan of the original CoH games and played the original and its expansions to death, so I am quite hyped for this new one because even if its half as good as the original, it will still be a damn good RTS.

So it seems like it will be following the original CoH in terms of massive battles and genuine need for strategy and tactics to win a fight, not just a-moving units. I don't think this will become an e-sports title like SC2, but in terms of a solid and fun RTS game, I cannot wait.
    Is anyone considering doing the steam pre-order ? I was going to pre-order the digital collectors pack because you get a ton of extra stuff, but like... well... its £69.99, which even for a game I am quite hyped about, is a bit expensive.
    So anyone else thinking of picking this up ? And anyone thinking of getting the collectors pack ?
  2. Offline

Warprophet Community Member

am lookign forward to this also :)
  3. Offline

Saul Community Member

Ive pre ordered, but i've also pre ordered X-Com and since ive loved every version of it since I was a lad, I doubt i'll be doing much else. but i'll defo be happy to play it once I get it.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Standard or deluxe ?
  5. Offline

Saul Community Member

Standard
  6. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

prolly gonna get it. too bad its nowhere near the good old Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 series
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Kinda like how Norway is nowhere near as good as other countries ? :p
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

and yet our wages are higher than yours aspira!
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

It's what you have to do for them that is concerning Fozzy...
  10. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

12. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

13. Offline

Saul Community Member

Being lazy when is CoH2 released??
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

march something last i heard
  15. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

In a release sent to VG247 this afternoon, Sega confirmed that he game would launch on June 25th. It’ll be a simultaneous launch across America and Europe.
    Shedding light on Relic’s life under Sega, the game’s executive producer Jonathan Dowdeswell, said of the news, “Our acquisition by Sega has given us the chance to work with a new partner that has a great track record of working with long standing PC franchises, It gives us great confidence to know that we have a well aligned team working to bring the best experience we can to gamers around the world.”
    Producer Greg Wilson added, “We hate to disappoint our fans with a later than expected date as we know they are eager to play but we feel that the additional time will help the team deliver the high quality sequel fans deserve. However, the wait won’t be long as players will soon be able to help us test and balance multiplayer in the upcoming closed beta. Details will follow shortly.”
    It’s a delay, but still a slip is better than no release date at all.
  16. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

18. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

19. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

If only this game didnt cost a million monies.