CoD Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Blackspear

I have the most advanced warsuit ever built by man. I can jump a tall building with a single leap. I can disappear like the invisible man. I have a small arm guard that can turn into a full sized riot shield. I can punch a man to death without blinking. I have a grenade that can randomly be flash, smoke or explosive in one device.

So...... why the fuck does my pistol have recoil?
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

That's actually really good question lol.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

adagio if you have the mental capacity of the average CoD player, say 10 years old... being generous, then you probably don't think about those things.
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

I've come to realise aslong as I keep running around in laps. I can survive a long while. Also tdm seems to be the only way to play this game as no one plays the other game types.
  5. Offline

Paran Community Member

6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Wat? I dont have any problems finding games lol.
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

Thats because you probably get to play with the ruskies.
  8. Offline

Gib Community Member

Doubt it, they're all to busy playing TDM on Moscow's roads.
  9. Offline

Karasu Community Member

That was so funny I made a meme out of it!

[IMG]
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

I doubt it. Codaw was stupidly cheap on g2a for a russian steam key.
  11. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

All russian steam keys are cheaper than EU.
  12. Offline

adagio Moderator

Remember that mickey taking video not so long ago about cod. Where massive amounts of achieves spammed your screen. Just realised this game is that. Played one game last night and got 22 medals.
  13. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

guys is this game worth playing? i cant for the life of me get past the second mission thingy, you know when your in the bootcamp. its the same shit as previous CoDs :<

so fucking boring
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Nope save your money. Mp is so generic and the maps are so small that old cs maps are bigger. Its constant respawn and die.
  15. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

I'm not sure what you were expecting when you bought this, cod is a waste if you're valuing your money/gaming time.
  16. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Guys, lets all get BF4! Heard it's really good! Oh and Hardline too!
  17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

18. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

and who said i paid for it? xD

and lol doodle

good news tho, new dragon age seems to be getting very positive reviews across the board. HYPE!
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

Lets be honest though. Most of us were spoiled by UT, quake, doom, tf and cs. Modern day equivalents feel like flashy shit versions of them.
  20. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

They haven't come up with anything interresting since MW2, as if putting a crysis-like exosuite was the new shit on tiny ass maps.. Suprisingly, they are still selling shitloads tho, especially in the UK.