Closed Beta - NDA Forum access

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Seems a few of you have access and those with access seem to want a private forum to arrange ingame stuff etc. Sicne the game is under NDA I can give you a private forum only those with access can see, so you can arrange ingame stuff and talk about things all you like and nobody can see it but those with NDA.

If this is something you guys want, post in here ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACCESS, and if your not someone I can trust (someone new to the community) I will probably need one of our guys to verify your ingame before I give you access.

If enough people want this forum it will happen, else just use TS.
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Meeee.
    Thanks mate.
  3. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

I'll pester Adagio to confirm for access once I've finished downloading and ingame.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Forum is set up and I have gave access to you three since I know you definitely have access. Anyone else who has access and wants access to this forum will need to prove they are in by contacting one of these three in game and get them to back you up.

Seems strict and a bit gay, but hey, we respect NDA's here, so that's the way it has to be.
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I is downloading on my slow arse connection :( I should be online by Tuesday!!! (might just download at work tmw instead) :stomp:

Sent using my Fruit!
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh and for those who can read the private forum, Adagio is moderating it as none of the current mods have access to the game, thus they cannot see the forum.
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Seems I have it d/l faster than expected, I'll poke one of you in game when I get home from work :)

Posted from Shanto's back garden!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.