Class for an Engineer?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Mantle, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

I managed to get online yesterday and muck about or a bit. I admit i'm pretty much a nub when it comes to this game and I have a few questions!

1. Does Race make any difference? I made an engineer on each race and out of all of them the Charr was my favourite.

2. Options after creating the look of the character confused me? Does this have any impact on the game? ie engineer had goggles or a backpack to choose from, also other options for gods worshipped and background to my character.

So yeah that's about it for now, can anyone point me in the direction of a good website I can look at ?
  2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

u should go asura so i can be the only charr engineer
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

mr offtopic strikes again

1. no

2. story purposes
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

dont pretend u never go offtopic duudle!
  5. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

6. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

afaik the googles /backpack thing you pick at the start only effects your starting gear, like on a warrior it was like u choose between 2 helms or a shoulder guard and whichever you choose you have equipped on your toon.

when you use like the med kit you are wearing a backpack automatically to show what kit your using, i think all kits have some sort of backpack, like the flame thrower :)