City State Entertainment ( Mark Jacobs)new game teaser

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

Where did I hear mark jacobs again? ...Hmmm .. Les Thinks..
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Mark Jacobs is like the second coming of Funcom.
  4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

You mean the serial liar that ruined WAR?

I still want to believe a proper successor to DAoC will be released someday :(
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Rev, this is his dream
  6. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

7. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

8. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I WANT TO BELIEVE :(
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

I really need to reinstall Photoshop, I suck at MSPaint.
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I dont see him having the financial power or the muscle to pull this off successfully. It's not 2003 anymore...
  12. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

13. Offline

Xtranerf Veteran BOON

"If the idea of a Tri-Realmâ„¢, RvR-focused game where there is no PVE grinding, no gear grinding, no "instanced-based PvP/RvR" but with a entirely player-owned and crafted economy and where your choices matter, all set within a truly open and persistent world appeals to you, then I hope I've piqued your curiosity"

Yes pls :D
  14. Offline

Saul Community Member

IT's MARK FUCKING JACOBS FFS!!!

Seriously by release he will cull one fucking faction, so it's bye bye Camelot, "Sorry we were nearly there, but thought it would be better for you guys if we got rid OF A WHOLE FUCKING FACTION!!".. Oh by the way we have the most innovative and in depth crafting system that you guys will love.. It's called ""Bollox Casual Crafting", seriously, it's the most basic pile of shite ever, but we will get this brit guy with white Bullshit emitting Glasses to tell you it's really cool and be all zany and funny like.

IT'S MARK FUCKING JACOBS FFS!!!
  15. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

PAUL BARNETT

GET FUCKING PAUL BARNETT IN THERE

No man can speak bullshit better
  16. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I loved that guy o/
  17. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

18. Offline

Saul Community Member

I saw a Video of a GDC Panel about a year after WAR and Paul Barnett was on it with Curt Schilling. He looked soo sheepish and every time he had something to say you could hear a couple of people in the crowd call out BS!! BS!!.. lmao..
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I remember seeing that. Every time he spoke he was heckled.

Barnett was a douche, but only because he was a puppet too scared to tell the truth and just said what he was paid to say, despite him knowing it was all lies.

Mark Jacobs is a douche because he is a liar and he is the reason a game with as much potential as warhammer online can fail to be as good as it could have been.
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

LOL, if people only knew the shite that went on behind the scenes with WAR....