check out 3079

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Anyone seen the new game called 3079. It looks very like a game we already know.
  2. Offline

Gekido Community Member

wasn't it made using the game we already know?
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Don't think so as they are charging money for it. Besides their are subtle differences.
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

On my phone but yogscast did a brilliant video of it. Btw, my phone autocompletes yogscast after just "yog" which is pretty awesome.
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

On the subject of yogs, anyone else think the content they have been churning out has been garbage?
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Some of it has been crap, but a lot is live stream stuff so it's not well planned.
    The sunshine of israpony was good but I cringed when Simon kept saying "everybody" instead of "everypony" it was very immersion breaking.
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

8. Offline

adagio Moderator

God dam those characters in CubeWorld look amazing.

I'm probably going to buy that if its not a silly price.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

They really do.

As retarded as this may sound, Cubeworld looks like a 3D version of Terraria.

Like it has NPC's and character progression and stuff. Basically, it looks like Minecraft with all the decent single players addons you wished were multiplayer actually included as standard and multiplayer.
  10. Offline

Saul Community Member

On my shopping list for pay day, may miss out Saints Row III and get Age Of Reckoning and CubeWorld.
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Oo, do want!
  12. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

AoR the WAR expac? or do you mean Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?
    and cubeworld prob wont be out for a while as there isn't even an alpha from what I've seen.
  13. Offline

Saul Community Member

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Saints row 3 is a lot of game for the money dude.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  15. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Interesting to hear what people who buy the retail game (on PC) has to say after playing this for awhile.
  16. Offline

Saul Community Member

I'm torn between either SR3 and KoA, Ive heard a lot of good things coming out about KoA, so I dunno I'm all confused...
  17. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

My retail (PC) copy of Amalur turns up tmw (weeee) or Wednesday, this game will take up most of my free time for the next few weeks at least :)
  18. Offline

adagio Moderator

Will want opinions. Its one of those where you um and ah about. So I would like an opinion I can trust.
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Installing my copy now, I will give a first impressions type review in this thread later this evening (give myself time to get a good 5/6 hours in. I will then do a bigger review ready to post on Thursday evening :)
  20. Offline

Saul Community Member

Downloaded and played the Demo on Steam.. hmmmm didnt like then liked a lot..