Charr Bazooka ?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Aspira, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

Bazooka anyone ?

(I assume this concept art if of a charr due to the spiky armor and the fact he has a tail.)
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Its not bazooka! Its huge torch :D
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

This is one of the reasons I'm stilll leaning toward one of the classes being an engineer/artillery class using turrets, environmental weapons and huge guns.

Hey, I can dream.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You may be onto something Allstar as that is definitely some sort of bazooka. It is just concept art though, so it's probably nothing, but hey, you can always dream......... imagine playing GW2 as a Charr version of........

[IMG]
  5. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

6. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

although if it has a hairy ass it could be Pete in disguise xD
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh noes...... lol.
  8. Offline

Tal The Architect

Would be awesome but I'm taking some of this artwork with a pinch of salt. Remember the first WoW intro fmv where the tauren had that massive 2-handed log which he used on a dwarf hunters bear? That never appeared in the game for use! (yes I'm still annoyed about that!!)
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I'm still annoyed that weapon never got made. But still, Bazookas!!!!
  10. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

i sure hope that at least there is a rifle with the skin of a bazooka :D
  11. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

In the GW prophecies trailer, you could see a warrior using two swords. i really wanted to use that and so created a warrior. It was never added into the game anything near it for a warrior.

I was upset for a while, but soon forgot about it -> made an elementalist xD.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Are you going to make a warrior this time around then Domain in GW2 since they can dual wield axes, swords etc. ?
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

So long as Azura can shoulder mount them, and launch rockets from thier finger tips all is good.
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Shoulder mounted Charr?? interesting.......
  15. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

Azura mounting charr bring a whole new concept to gw2 Oo im slightly disturbed now =\
  16. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

FFS you ppl make me sick, you call yourself gamers and cant recognize a railgun..
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hahahaha :p
  18. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

Not sure yet. I'm really interested in knowing more about the game before making that choice. but it is indeed a strong point towards it ^^.
  19. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Pointless to choose class now when we dont know 50% of them :p