CE Boxart

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

It's kinda sad how every real Star Wars fan is now 20+ and as such can afford a retarded CE such as this one. At least they know their target demographic.
  2. Offline

Saul Community Member

Speculation that SW:TOR Pre orders will top 2mil by the end of the weekend.

Just Sayin... :D
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Popular != good
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Nothing unexpected, its Star Wars afterall. Call of Duty and Guitar Hero sell millions every year just by the strength of their name, but it doesnt necessary mean that they're masterpieces.
  5. Offline

Shantotto Guest

You shut the fuck up, Justin Bieber is my musical god.

Because he's popular, must be good amirite?
  6. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/forum/cd...R6A&store=videogames&cdThread=Tx3EP7OIYF15GQT

7. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Yeah there are reports of that from all over the place
  8. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

/fixed,,, summer of 1977 was the summer of throw away your ww2 toy gun and grab yourself a lightsabre RAWR!
  9. Online

Doodle Bush Whacker!

They are way older then that and I dont want to sound like a douche here but 150$ is nothing for some people.

I probably logged more hours on swtor beta then most of you guys combined did the thx to someone!! My honest opinion is that its a great game. If you are a kotor fan who loved that got feeling you are going to love this game. Its pretty much a co-op game. Its well done and I have nothing but praise for it gnu its exactly what I expected it to be.

Its not, imo, a mmo with thousands of players playing together but this could be because the beta was so damn empty I barely got to do any group stuff. I think those of us that like the game know what to expect from it. And the rest of you can please just loves us, support us and give us a,,,, (enjoy the moves..)

10. Online

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Oh god being drunk and writing this from a phone is fail :-P hope you guys can read that
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol best post u ever made Doodle what club did you go to tonight? :p
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Oh and can people please ffs give up on the trolling, overreacting, flamebaiting and general emoing over this game, buy the game or don't it's like every other game in the world its all about opinion if everyone was the same I would have the same BOON team from 7 years ago,, I don't,, ppl move onto the games they all prefer so relax and chill or I will start the hate aka Erasure style enjoy the vid...., more drama and it's thread closed.

13. Offline

Shantotto Guest

14. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

pff, download link, put it on some video site please! I pay you with love. :p
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I'm no fan of the GW2 graphics either tbh, so far the humans/norn looks bleh imo. I mean that red-headed Norn chick's ponytail looks like a sausage hanging from the back of her head. Just saying, there be meteorites in da glass house.
  16. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Doodle needs to drink + post more!
  17. Offline

Shantotto Guest

18. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

most classes look quite interesting tbh, it's not as awkward as I thought it would look. DCUO PvP was a bit similar tbh, and that was really enjoyable.
  19. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

The PvP Rreminds me of DC Superheros game tbh.
  20. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Some pro backpeddling right there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.