CE Boxart

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shantotto Guest

This was posted and then taken down, no higher res available.

[IMG]
  2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

can't order it yet I guess.
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

This was put up somewhere on a retail site, then taken down like 20 mins later.

Not official but official as it gets :p
  4. Offline

Saul Community Member

Mine,Mine,Mine,Mine,Mine.....
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I think you should buy 2. Keep one in its box on the shelf.
  6. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

3; 1 for exposition still wrapped, 1 for admiring the content and 1 for actual usage. Konata taught us.
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Haha, games would get rather expensive if that was the case.
  8. Offline

Tal The Architect

Pretty cool idea to add an authenticator. Would be nice if all games (standard or CE) came with them in the box.
  9. Offline

Rooster Community Member

FFXIV CE
    also came with an Authenticator
  10. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

oi authenticator and exclusive ingame items! got me on the hook right there... :rolleyes:
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

can i order it without the super fanboi action figure?
  12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

And it is all yours for $150

..I'll pass
  13. Offline

Shantotto Guest

$175 Allstar 150 euros. :d

Apparently pre-orders start thursday, which means release date set by then perhaps?

( Some retailers say nov 25th ).

( I'm just hoping it's our early as possible, so it can fail and we can all move on to an actual mmo together - no offence fanboy contingent ).
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Haha le bait! :) But yeah would be nice to move on, after some proper testing.
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Funny you can pre-order now but they still havent announced the official release nor the "early access to game" -time. Maybe the whole game is just a prank? Would explain a lot. :p
  16. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

17. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Really not trying to bait anyone there, from any objective viewpoint the game is bad, and might sell boxes because of the brand but it going to crash and burn faster than rift/who, just the brand gives some fanboys with erections for it so hard they cannot even see straight as all the blood isn't in their brain when they are talking about the brand :p
  18. Offline

adagio Moderator

I don't think it will fail at all. I believe the game is simply not aimed at guilds like boon but rather players who will want to experience the world.
  19. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Since when did Rift fail? we didn't like it much generally, but they made a lot of money with it and still have a nice amount of players. SW:TOR will be quite successful, it looks a lot more polished and full of content than previous MMO's that got even more hyped up.

Saying it will crash and burn just sounds more biased towards a hater than anything ''objective''. But that it's not a game BOON is generally waiting for is clear, although I personally am.
  20. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

The game won't fail, but it is purely the IP that will keep it alive, as a game it is meh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.