CB4 Siege

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Has anyone checked to make sure KC didn't have a heart attack when watching this ?
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Remind me again.... WHY IS THIS NOT OUT OVER HERE YET?!?!?!
  4. Offline

Saul Community Member

Sock in Left Hand, Cock in Right Hand, I am soo masturbating all over Archeage!!!!:blink:
  5. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Is it me, or is the castle just pure walls and nothing else?
  6. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I see lego castles, catapults and units. :timebomb:
  7. Offline

adagio Moderator

I see 20 players on screen without lag. Still, they have built to many walls.
  8. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Pretty much a "test" walled of section to test siege stuff as i gather.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Strange isn't it.
  10. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

And and endless grind... WHY are we not playing this... ohmagawd!!!!
  11. Offline

Shoo Community Member

ffs , we really cant w8 to start this....

nice option is that if u get tired of KC u just launch him in the catapult:D
  12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

FTFY
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Shock horror but tbh I am not impressed in the least,

1. looked like C&C zerging with medium tanks
    2. The player forts are a joke thats not a city/ town or anything just mass or packed walls into ablock to delay the tank zerge from getting to the middle, disappointed by that video tbh. :(
  14. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Was this video not just a test? Those walls were almost certainly just there as a target to destroy instead of being what the final game's forts would use, but I guess if you can build walls however you like, you COULD make a clusterfuck of walls like that.

I think in a BOON vs anyone siege it would a) be more organised, as that's something you and other longstanding members clearly ensure in open world PvP.
    b) not build such a retarded wall system for the guild town.

So yeah, I think it was more of a technical demo than what sieges will look like on launch.
  15. Offline

adagio Moderator

Looks like someone left kc in charge off castle building.
  16. Offline

Saul Community Member

I agree this is a Closed Beta test with a bunch of testers to test out the mechanics of sieges, the Castle load stone was placed way too close to the walls as it was getting hit without the need to take down all the walls, if you were building this for real you would make sure that is at the heart of the castle and bloody difficult to get too.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It was a test.
  18. Offline

Saul Community Member

We should make sure that only the Minecraft guys get to build the castle, we all know what KC was like in Minecraft.. :p
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

BOOBS
  20. Offline

Shoo Community Member

u sure u wanna let kc in charge of that ?, i believe he once told me he tried doing something on his own house like 8 years back and ended up calling the fire department:p