Bungie's Destiny

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

3. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It looks okay, but the public event where the giant walker was dropped in and there was a whole team of people killing it just looked so poor. It was just 8 or so people strafing around a very confused looking AI that just soaked up damage till it died, not really doing anything worthwhile and not really posing any threat. Surely there was something more exciting we could have seen? Something maybe a bit more challenging?

From that short trailer, it reminded me a lot of Borderlands, cashy shooter.
  5. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

is it just me or the gameplay session was extremly lagy ?
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It was laggy, but I think it was from the stream recording rather than the game (I hope it was anyway cuz it was quite bad in places).
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Stream I watched it wasn't laggy, so guess its the recording!
  8. Offline

Akemi Veteran BOON

Bungie have never let anyone down, so I really don't see this going anywhere except into the success pile, and more than likely with a kickass storyline to match somewhere
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

now in HD:

10. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Isn't this consoles exclusive? Why do you even bother (no offence)?
  11. Offline

Angelo Community Member

This forum isn't made up of people that only play PC games you know.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Although there is no PC version currently announced and I personally doubt there will be one, Bungie haven't said they are not considering it. Whenever asked, they have said there is no PC version currently, but it is something they haven't completely ruled out. So there is a possibility, however small it may be, that we could see this game released on PC, maybe down the line after the console release.

Good games are good games regardless of platform, and given that this website is one where everyone on it plays games (probably on multiple platforms too), I think dismissing a game based on its lack of PC availability (despite how annoying that is for many of us) is a pretty poor attitude.
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

One of the games I am seriously considering a console purchase for.

I love the direction that a lot of console shooters are taking right now with open-world online multiplayer (WatchDogs, Destiny, The Division).

Of course I'd like to see them all get PC releases, but honestly I'm just glad they exist.
  15. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

The division was announced on pc already
  16. Offline

Law Community Member

Instant boner! really for PC? nice thought I was going to have to buy a ps4!
  17. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I saw this at Gamescom this week, was pretty good, it looked the second best FPS tbh, the first was Titanfall it played so well was awesome, but they had a camera ban for that. :(
  18. Offline

Law Community Member

I really want to buy TitanFall but its bloody EA :( and I hate Origin.
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

As much as the xbox one is a bit ass, titanfall will be a better game for console than pc.

Dunno why, just a feeling I got when playing it.
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Division is not really an fps, its more a survival game, just so happens you can shoot people.

Sure its 3ps anyway right?