Bulletstorm

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Agga, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Agga Community Member

Very funny game,think the dialogue was written in conjuction with Marvel comics and its the same guys who made Gears of War you can see it in the armour design among other stuff it uses a kill with skill system leashing and booting badddies into the air shooting them in the balls and up the arse etc gets extra points to invest in better kit well worth a look a think you can play it co-op if you buy the game
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Will probably pick it up when Rift days are shorter to fill the gaps. By then it will be cheaper I expect.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Other game posts need embedded videos and image banners!!! Go edit Agga you slacker!!! :p
  4. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Downloaded it last night but yet to play it
  5. Offline

Played this for hours tonight if you like FPS you will love this, awesome game and the skillshots just keep coming :D
  6. Offline

Agga Community Member

Yeah its a great game sorry about not putting vids in but I'm shite with forums,thx for adding those Div
  7. Offline

Played it online at all Agga? Tempted to erm...you know, go legit
  8. Offline

completed this last night, great game crap ending

multi player apparently sucks in the sense that its all time trials etc, no CTF, DM, TDM etc etc rumours to be released later in a paid DLC

Good game if you can get it 'free' but wouldn't suggest spending £30 on it as it doesn't have much re playability

Onto DoW2 Retribution, Crysis 2, Homefront, Shogun....such a good month for games :eek:
  9. Offline

Agga Community Member

Nar I hardly ever go legit on these games they just dont justify the $$ to me,I agree with the ending being shite I was waiting for Act2 not the end:( enjoyed it though unusual for game dialogue to make me lol so much