brink

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, May 13, 2011.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Anyone got it? Or played seen reviews or run nekkid with it?
    Looks like borderlands to me but I love the coop fps idea.
  2. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

I'm about to install it, i've been told its the new wolfenstein enemy territory :)
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

The reviews are pretty harsh on this game ranging from 5/10 to 8/10, and player reviews averaging a 7.5/10. Anyway its a heavy teambased game (again) which I will skip ^^
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

S
    Miserable git
  5. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

If you have an ATI the game lag alot at the moment. hotfix should be inc soon. If you have a gtx 580 its no problemo :)

Regarding reviews, they were mostly done on a bugged xbox360 version so we cant rely on them. Guess i'll find out soon..
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Its the graphics card, I still hate you for buying that one. :p
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Game looks good but every review I read or game forum I read is just full of complaints about the netcode being written by the work experience boy. The game looks decent, nothing spectacular but good enough that I would buy it and give it a go... however seeing the mass complaints of terrible lagg, I think I will skip it or at least wait a few months and pick it up in the bargain bucket.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i doubt i will ever play this game =p does not excite me one bit
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

Work experience boy reminds me of yogscast for some reason?
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

Well its been taken off the UK steam sales for the last 16 hours. No idea why!!
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

No idea either but there are multiple huge threads on the steam forums as well as many other places complaining that it is unplayable online. Some hilarious youtube videos of terribad laggs.

They maybe pulled it due to so many complaints.
  12. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

well anything non bioware gets shit rating, even tho DA2 deserved 5 and not 9!
  13. Offline

adagio Moderator

Fav comment so far is it was pulled due to a developer finding a ati card in a some boxes.

For a company with bethesda money and knowledge you would have thought the online would have had a beta. It looks like pc's suffer another bad port.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You think the PC is bad quality, you should look at the footage of people playing in on xbox live on youtube. Like 1 FPS....... so funny.
  15. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Just saw the game for sale for €34 and its still on the dutch steam for sale for €49, but ye heard the game was buggy.
  16. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

steam is always crazy expencive i find gamesplanet to have good prices and offers
  17. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

The european launch is a fiasco. I have a copy but i can't register it as you need steam to do it like shogun 2 tw did and its not working. No info from both Valve nor Bethesda so far. mega fail community wise.
  18. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

ok it has been removed from steam due to distribution issue but activation does work.

Played a bit and i'm quite impressed so far, gfx are very good with the Id tech engine and the gameplay is pretty fun. It does run smoothly but ati users seems to still have issues. It also seems some servers are really laggy for some userss but overall i would say the game really worth it if you liked tf2 or even bfbc2.

check out my char lol

[IMG]
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This is exactly how I imagine you design yourself IRL if you could. :p
  20. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

whats a character generator without tits?:nah: