BOONs & RIFT Update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I have had alot of interest in making a BOON Rift legion, and had alot of mixed opinions on Rift.

I will be playing Rift the next Beta and unless its totally awful (which I doubt it will be as it seems a few ppl love it) then I will be buying it and playing it for a while, during this beta I will know if it's worth putting in the effort to make a proper BOON Control for the game or just fuck about on it for a while.

But I guess you all know me I don't like to do things by half, so if we do a BOON in Rift the Rift section will go up on forums, recruitment will open and all hell will break loose, now lets go destroy a server RAWR!

Team Speak is already in place and I have some very good BOONs wanting to play this game so have an eager and experianced officer team basicly there too, so all we would need is members and we are off,, I am sure we can find those np :p

PS anyone playing the beta post below and we will send you TS details so you can come on and chill and chat on comms while playing beta too.

PPS. Tal, Aspira, Acina, we need a Rift beta public section on TS please ,, lots of love KC. :D
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

TS done.
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I have 10 rift beta VIP keys to give out, plus it's possible I maybe able to get us guild alpha access - no content restrictions, no time limit! I'll know more later today or tmw.
  4. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Damn... if you put it like that, then i guess i'll have to download it and try it aswell on next beta event :)
  5. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Same here i guess, but i will need a key :p
  6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

If i will get key for Beta i will play for sure
  7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Surely you mean 9? lots of love KC ;)
  8. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

i had access to rift during the last beta unfortunately couldnt log on it due to the timing >< but its was eye raising for me for what i did play xD no idea if i get access to the next go though
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lol, you nobber. :D
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

It might have been "eye" raising for you Karma but it sure wasn't Pete's "eyes" that raised for him.. :eek:
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Rofl!!!1

Oh and i thought this post was in the admin part of the forums, fail on my post......... So i have 2/3 keys left (1st come 1st serve).

Edit: Keys going to, Chops, Aspira, Blackspear, FURIE and Specter (plus 2 i've given to special ppl :p)
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is that code for you swapped them for "favours"?
  13. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Thanks man :D
  14. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Cheers mate :)
  15. Offline

Dragonay Community Member

OMG it has Bladedancer! Haven't seen that class since Lineage2, the best class ever!:D
    I would like to try it, if you have a key left :D
  16. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Quite possibly yes!

edit, 1 key left atm
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Dirty bastard Clever bastard.
  18. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I assume you will be playing on the PvP server (cloudborne) if your going Defiant send MA a poke since thats what we are testing atm :p
  19. Offline

Tal The Architect

If there's still the 1 left I'll give it a whirl in my time off - graphics look really great.
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

From what our guys are saying from the beta so far, Defiant is massively overpopulated, so if BOON do setup in RIFT, we always play the underdog faction.