BOON Rift Guild confirmed

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

We will be making a BOON Rift Guild, so go buy your preorder NOW if your going to play as BOONs will be expected to play the early access, ie from the 24th Feb, if your late you will be 40 lvls behind, no parties and raids for you when your leveling just PUGGING IT!... ewweeee.

Website and forums will be adjusted this week which was already planned prior to this so expect big changes around here the next few days as we convert the site to more a gaming/beta community that BOON has become.

Oh and if you were in another Aion Legion or another game legion and they are not forming thier own Rift Legion go start recruiting all your mates NOW, as when we close recruitment it tends to get harder to get ppl in as class mix will be very important, and we stict to that rules very strongly 20% of the legion will be tank class, 20% will be healer spec'd to actually heal! etc... and recruitment will be based on ratios like that.
  2. Offline

Ary Community Member

Yo Katie, we decided to play Rift too, and well its me, Kneels and another guy confirmed, and have 2 or 3 more to be confirmed in next 2 days or so.

Classes so far I know would be:

Ary: Mage dps
    Kneels: healer
    Dreamlike: tank or rogue ( still need to confirm )
    Guy #4: Melee dps ( still need to confirm )
    Guy #5: no idea yet.

Not sure if someone else will play, still waiting for some responses; but anyways, do we need to apply or something? tyty :)
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Everyone will need to apply. Even Chops applies to join his own guild, hehe.

There will be recruitment stuff going up over the next day or so, so keep an eye out.

We are also in the process of remaking the site using XenForo as vB4 is quite possibly the worst forum software I have ever had the misfortune of using. So at some point this week the site will be down for a few hours, but don't worry, everything will be announced when it's all going to be happening so nobody is left in the dark.
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah as Aspira said, the website is about to change to fit in with the future of BOON and us also playing Rift it will include a whole new Rift section and recruitment, ppl who know BOON and who have been in BOON should expect a pretty informal invitation after applying.

The main reasons I always get everyone to apply is so I can look back at applications and remind myself who is who, and so members can look at each other and know who is who, so yeah even the most old school BOONs will fillone out just to let everyone know who they are including myself.

We are messing about on other games atm feel free to jump on our TS and pass the time the details are public on the rift beta post.
  5. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i killed a WeAkSauce dude in the beta BG a dozen times ! prolly not the best to recruit :p just kidding
  6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Too bad i cant play with you ;<

Gl there anyway !
  7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Are you going to play Rift somewhere else? or you just don't want to play Rift?
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

RIFT costs £1,000,000,000,000,000 in Poland, so I don't think Blackspear is gona be joining us :(
  9. Offline

Ary Community Member

I killedz u too !

[IMG]

See !!

That was the very last BG on Friday last time I played, and I saw u there, so I focused u all times with all my CDs XD

Been fighting quite a lot BC members in that beta :p
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You will have to get used to us calling all the baddies Asmos if you do join up with us, lol. :p
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol yeah the EX-Asmo BOONs have already been sighing on TS at the number of times I and others have shouted "Asmos over there!" :p they love it.
  12. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

As vacuum cleaner said its pretty expensive for me so i will skip it and w8 for GW2 BUT i will check it soon maybe i will find something cheap tho.
  13. Offline

Saffi Community Member

Booners.
    What server/faction you playing you massive spanners <3
    The midget said you were playing RIFT
    Screenub is playing smelly WOW so wont be joining me sadly :(
  14. Offline

Shantotto Guest

No release server list yet, but we're probably playing Guardian.
  15. Offline

Saffi Community Member

hm hm good to hear! Got a few other people i know knocking about RIFT but how cute would it be to hear katiepants' voice again <3
  16. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Nothing better then Chops' Girly screams when rolling asmo's (baddies).
  17. Offline

RaK Veteran BOON

Sadly and even though i've never actually tested Rift myself, there is nothing about the videos and general friend feedback that makes me interested about it, so i guess i'll just spend my time till gw2 comes out around l2 or aion.

That being said, why am i here posting anyway you might ask? To wish you all good luck and awesome pvp's of course ^^.
  18. Offline

Mizou Community Member

PW safi ?
  19. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

have we had a someone "Alalia" in boon control in aion ?
    weird...i saw a post on rift forums, he was looking for guild, and guess who snatched him :) ... Aneu

Maybe it's a good thing to make a post there (guild recruting wise), maybe we can get some more boons from aion that maybe dont know we gonna play...

Just a suggestion...
  20. Offline

Saffi Community Member

nope i didnt play perfect world