BOON Control rises in Black Desert

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Feb 28, 2016.

• by Katiechops, Feb 28, 2016 at 6:00 PM

Katiechops Guild Master

[IMG]

With the beta's now over for Black Desert, BOON has decided to open its doors and start recruiting.

The main goal for BOON Control in Black Desert will be to have an awesome, social and fun home for everyone that also has one of the best siege teams inside it, the guilds GM and officer core will all be focused on PvP.

Recruitment for Black Desert will be different from the past so make sure you take 15 mins out and read the "Important" posts in the recruitment forum:

Who Are BOON Control?

The Guild Rules and Recruitment

Once you have read through those posts please create an application, remember to answer all the questions (especially the post something funny bit. Old BOONs please take the time to actually answer the questions (no copy pasting your old apps), you'll see that this time round we have reduced the number of questions :)

If you are new to BOON Control we are only recruiting very active players with a strong background and significant experience in other MMO's.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Feb 28, 2016.

1. gir
    Can someone give me a guest pass please :) ?
  2. Aspira
    Giiiiiiiiiiiiir!

How are you dude? Still snoozing under desks?
  3. gir
    Doing fine tnx, im off for sometime from work now between making those games, so was thinking I could do some mmorpging with you guy's maybe :)
    How are you Aspi?
  4. gir
    I guess no one has a pass, so is the game worth buying or have you all stopped playing, like is it any good?
  5. Nerien
    I have a pass I could share with you. And yes it's totally worth buying!
  6. Aspira
    gir - I'm doing great dude. Nice to see you around these parts again.

Unbiased opinion of Mad Max? :p
  7. Fozia
    This should be in whispers Asspira
  8. SmilingBandit
    Intresting :)

Are you still playing, or didnt it last? Anyone got a guest pass for me?
  9. Rinel
    Im still playing but joined another guild. Have a guest pass if u still need it
  10. Fozia
    Is this still going?