BOON Control IRC Channel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Acina, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

So we have a BOON Control IRC channel, where you can meet up with other users of the forum and chat.

For those of you that know how to set up and join channels on IRC, here are the details that you need:

Server: Quakenet
    Channel: #BOON.Control

If your new to the joys of IRC, there are many different clients that you can use to connect to chat rooms, the most popular is mIRC which can be found here.

For a slightly more advance option download NoNameScript, this is an older rescripted version of mIRC and due to that you need to download a specific version of mIRC, both can be found here.

Another option is to use the Quakenet web client, this can be used from any computer and requires no installation, that can be found here.
  2. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

About time you lot got a IRC channel sorted, I remember ppl told me it was "so 90's" with IRC last I asked :p
    feel free to drop by the MA channel at #mystical-awakening if you feel like talking to some old friends.

/Merk
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

[MENTION=40]Merketh[/MENTION] - It's definitely sooo 90's :)
  4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

bah, haters gonna hate! :p
  5. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Anyone using this?

Only saw some afk guy in there, more people please. xD
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It's busy at nights, but yea, needs more people, it will pick up as the site gets busier.
  7. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

ooo MA :p still alive and kicking? :)
  8. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

I am normally on irc xD although I only get the preverbial (sp) ripped out of me cause I am the ONLY female logged on there ... need more women :(
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Gogo, find some!!! :p
  10. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

problem .. all my friends are guys xD hahahahaha
  11. Offline

no comment...
  12. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Yes, we are doing quite well; waiting for the next big thing like most ppl
    Im on IRC, but i dont recognize any of the names, guess there isnt many old BOONs on it yet :/
  13. Offline

There's not many old BOONs (by old i mean like a year+ cus i know none from WoW) left, few familiar faces like adagio/kelrak coming back which is great :)

By end of BOON in Aion there was only katiechops and myself left, a couple like alaizy and aspira came back after long breaks, but the game was pretty much finished by then anyway :( still we have lots of nice new members like kama! and hopefully more of the old skool will come back to teach the rest of us how to play :)
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

Fail! Adagio is from WoW!
  15. Offline

ok I'll rephrase it as I only knew a few? :p most I knew from WAR, of which adagio was one I knew from WAR :p

pedantic sod !
  16. Offline

Bluestar WoW Officer

this shit costs me Cash!!1 dont wanna pay fo
  17. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Eh, why don't you just host your own IRC server?
  18. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Considering the channel is dead, I'm the only one in there all day, it would be useless to do that :p