BOON Bombing Movie

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Katiechops, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

BOON chimpmonks bombing :D

2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

There's hope!

My laugh in chipmunk is even more annoying than regular.
  3. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

would've been nice to have the one from last night vs the vabbi supplycamp farmers when they were all nicely bunched up for us xD that was such a laugh
  4. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

nice video:) Hoping to see more in the future.
  5. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

KC Does not lag O_O
  6. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

those poison clouds are super dropping my FPS !!! ;(
  7. Offline

archy Community Member

Very nice!
  8. Offline

Doku Community Member

so insanely impressive.....not the raid ...but the specs on that computer...graphics on high ...frapsing...and still a decent frame rate :O ....i noticed that turning down graphics doesn't help much ...wich means that you're gpu is only of influence for the graphics...the massive amount of people in the map are probably bottlenecked by the cpu....so long story short ...KC what cpu are you using?
  9. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

10. Offline

Doku Community Member

i run the game smoothly on high settings and stuff...but when we raid my framerate drops to 20 fps or so maybe even lower .....and its ok if we run around with the raid...but as soon as opponents are there...BOOM insta framdrop :confused:
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Knowing KC, this was probably frapsed on a toaster. :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I think I have a 16gig, i5, 460 GTX and a 240 gig SSD drive,, dunno the spcifics I just ask what do I need every coupel of years and Tal and others give me a list and I put it together and go... tbh I think my SSD drive helps somehow
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

We do so much awesome stuff in WvW, I'd never stop recording, destorying Reddit and Whiteridge server last night would have been brilliant too.
  14. Offline

Jame Community Member

I have fraps of that one awesome time during the first days, when we're lurking behind the corner, building it up, ready to smash the zerg. We charge and then there's two dudes hitting the door.
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Worth getting a dropbox account for boon so we can upload the raw vids for people in guild to use?
  17. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

it would end up being too much I had shitloads of footage and just ended up picking 3 incidents,
  18. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

keep up the WvW rampage, had some randoms whispering me last night in a level 15 zone saying that we rock apparently .........
  19. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah once we capped the entire zone from green last night some randoms thanked us which was a first in any mmo for me.
  20. Offline

Undeadmonkey Veteran BOON

Love it at 0:30 i just waltz into the middle of them all ;3