Bless - new korean mmo.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

indeed but still it was..yes :(
  2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

The gamle looks gorgeous, but all korean mmo vids do. Wanna see more gameplay, UI, crafting and basic stuff. However nice it looks I'm pretty sure it'll go F2P from the start or within 6 months tops. Would want to try out yes but still knowing its prolly not a "BOON game", is there pvp and can u swim?
  3. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Can you jump? This might be a game changer for me.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk
  4. Offline

Menru Veteran BOON

It rly reminded me the world of TERA. Seems like it does have some kind of siege mode and instead of wings from AION youve got mount-dragons for air battles and bam's from TERA for PVE. Like most of you boon's, before I make up my mind some ingame footage would be appreciated^^
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Also the targetting system, wtb holy trinity and tab targetting :D keeping it old school
  6. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

When's the release?

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk
  7. Offline

Gekido Community Member

No release date (if you mean the west), since it has no publisher here.
  8. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

God let it not be frogster or some shit. NCsoon wont touch this either I'm guessing with Blade and Soul around the corner
  9. Offline

Gekido Community Member

I dunno why are people ganging up on Frogster aka Gameforge. I mean they have shit support, true, but every f2p game is like that, name one that isnt :) Item shop isn't crazy either and most from item shop are tradable. imho one of the best f2p publishers in europe.
  10. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

The shit support was not my biggest issue on Aion with FAILforge.
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I was in the korean beta for blade and soul. It was very boring. Combat was exciting for like an hour or so, then you realised you were grinding copy/paste content. Was disappointing.

Example, every zone had a progression to your characters storyline, these all took place in an instance in each zone. This instance was always a cave, and was always the exact same layout with the exact same mobs, but with a different start point. I dont know if this changed for release, but there was a huge delay between betas as they remade the game based on poor feedback (yes they actually officially announced doing this), and when I tried it again, that shit was still in there. I hope it got removed or made better because it was laughable.
  12. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Yes? What then?
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Brother can hope, and even if B&S is "not good" according to you Aspira, I fail to see what that has to do with the possibility of them taking another japfag mmorpg into their stables, no offense, I like korean games too :p
  14. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Probably the fact they did nothing to stop hackers/botters and I read many times on the forums people posting evidence and they'd just delete threads and ignore stuff like that. Also add the fact they're a bunch of patches behind and their servers suck ass might also be it.
  15. Offline

Gekido Community Member

So you basically described the flaws of EVERY f2p publisher in europe and some in the west even. Don't get me wrong, I do agree with these flaws, but name one better f2p publisher, so we can make atleast remotely objective comaparison :)
  16. Offline

adagio Moderator

You should join us for a few nights a week on wow. Just to pass the time. Im sure I can send you a free 30 day trial with 300% xp boost. Or just ask someone in teamspeak for one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea I hope its patched to be decent, but I have my doubts.
  18. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

19. Offline

Gib Community Member

I don 't want any more Korean MMO's, I just feel it's wrong to want to wazz off over scantily clad female rabbits
  20. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot