Bless - new korean mmo.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

There's a new fantasy MMO in town, and it goes by the name of Bless (for now, at least). And actually, when we say "in town," we mean in Korea, where Neowiz has partnered with Epic Games Korea to develop the former's first Unreal 3-powered MMORPG.

MMODen has the press release as well as the game's first trailer, and Bless features Eastern MMO staples like skimpy armor, feline anthropomorphs, and slick violence doled out with rather impressive weaponry. There's virtually no information on actual gameplay save that the title will feature 10 races, but we'll keep our eyes peeled and bring you the latest info as it develops.

Prior to Bless, Neowiz was best known for its Cross Fire and Alliance of Valiant Arms MMO shooters, and the new title boasts 150 dedicated developers who've been working on the project since 2009. Check out the trailer after the break.

2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

aspira give us your thoughts! :p
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Trailer is good, but I would rather see in game footage before making my judgement on how good it is.

Looks like it will have nice graphics for one thing, just need to hope the gameplay stacks up to the graphics.
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

I will point you to the aspira checklist.

Does the game contain girls? No is shit game. Yes is average.

Does the game contain fighting girls? Yes is blue superior.

Does the game contain fighting Asian girls. Yes is baby purple epic game.

Does the game contain big breasted fighting Asian girls? Yes is Orange legendary game.

Does the game contain big breasted fighting Asian schoolgirls? Yes is game of the century with the aspira nod of approval.
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

:omg::rofl: So true!!
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I snorted tea out my nose reading that..... thanks Adagio... ><

Hmm looks nice, potential seiging? castle building? and flying dragons... all speculative ofc.
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

0:26 is all I cared about.
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh harr harr. :p
  9. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Looks good, but all cinematics tend to look good, would love to see gameplay footage ;D
  10. Offline

SebaZ Community Member

Why do all these recent Korean MMOs look kind of the same? And why do they all look much better than SWTOR?
  11. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

12. Offline

adagio Moderator

Tbh these Korean mmos are probably not going to have the same amount of users swtor will have onscreen. Rather see stuff moving fluidely than a slideshow.
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Translated as, I am coming to play SWTOR
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Fixed. :p
  15. Offline

Angelo Community Member

That was indeed a nice arse shot.

Looks good, but then again I love the korean art style so I would say that.
  16. Offline

adagio Moderator

I probably would have if I wasn't a beta tester.
  17. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

yet another thread turned into "Swtor sucks"?
  18. Online

Feidan Community Member

Everything has flashy cinematics nowadays. The only thing that gives a hint about game play is that its a korean mmo which points at grind grind grind. It also has to be pretty impressive to stand alongside with Tera, GW2 and ToR.
  19. Offline

Angelo Community Member

:rolleyes:
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

Nope its just not the game I wanted it to be. Please note the I in that sentence.