Blade of Elemental Affinity

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wonsie, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

Hey, I just wanted you guys to know.

This is what the tooltips say about the skill

The Warrior's weapon is infused with elemental energy. Ability critical hits causes Warrior to heal 35% of damage done. Only 1 blade spell can be active at a time. Lasts 1 hour.

But what the skill does is a completly different story. This is the activated skill tooltips.

Warrior's melee abilities critical hits causes warrior to heal for 25% of damage.

So a big disapointment to the skill when the tooltips say completly different thing. Makes the skill go from WOW! to meh.
  2. Offline

Lilith Community Member

What are you talking about? I am getting healed for 35% of my criticals when I'm using any of the Riftblade skills. Not using any melee skills.
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Planar Blade is just a bit too good to miss out on tbh, even if the skill worked as it says I don't think I could miss the +10 power every time I crit. It's an insane amount of power when you are AoE'ing enabling you to spam attacks.
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hmm tested that blade of elemental affinity today, was garbage tbh. The heals seem to have an internal cooldown between the crits aswell. The amount healed seems to be tiny amounts, rather keep planar blade for the 10 Power each crit tbh ...atleast that doesnt have an internal cooldown.

For healing purpose the block planar essence or death damage + heal is much more noticeable.
  5. Offline

Lilith Community Member

Well im not sure whats that internal cd you are talking about since im healing on every crit. Oh yea and doing 1,1k SB/EB crits and 500+ FS crits does heal alot! I survived alot of 2vs1 fights coz of that buff. For PvE you obviously need the 10 energy ofc.