Bioshock Infinte + 3 free games

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Greenmangaming are offering Bioshock: Infinite with a free copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown & Bioshock 1 plus one of the following:

Darkness 2
    Civ 5
    Spec Ops The Line
    Mafia 2
    Bioshock 2

For only £23.99

Even if Bioshock Infinite is bad (which reviews from people who pirated it on Xbox and ps3 say it is not) it's still a great deal.

I fully endorse Spec Ops as the single player has one of the most brutal stories of any generic FPS I've played... seeing a mother and child melted by napalm is quite a memory!
  2. Offline

Tent Community Member

Thank you, even though it's 37,50 in €'s it's still a better deal than steam has to offer.
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

And they are all Steam keys :p
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Thanks for this. I saw a similar deal elsewhere but it was all three bioshock games.

Given the second one sucked, being able to swap it out for a game like spec ops (which I have been told has an amazing single player story) makes this deal quite interesting.
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Plus XCOM aspi :)

There is a cracking review over at Rock, Paper Shotgun which says the game is great, but that this time story is so important it sometimes gets in the way of gameplay. Fine for me as I love a good story in my games which is why BS2 was so weak compared with the first.
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

probably get this when i'm all sorted out.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You have been afk lately, whats up? Herpes?
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

Just moving out of the old flat. Tell you about it one day.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Evicted for being a party animal ?
  10. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

got a restraining order against him and she got the flat as part of the settlement.
  11. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

wanted by the Europol due to possible connections to the extreme party of PETA?

(this is a game right?)
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

No, Adagio is actually a crazy bastard. We get to have fun by guessing why he disappears from time to time.
  13. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

So you may well know already that there have been 30+ reviews already for this, first 16 sites reviewed it as a 10/10 game, the average on Metacritic is currently 95% and the one site that I never expected to see a 10 from was http://www.polygon.com/game/bioshock-infinite/2779
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

15. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Bought it.
    If Spec Ops isn't as good as you say Fizzee, i will hunt you down from the grave :mask:
  16. Offline

Screenager Community Member

Reported for quoting metacritic.... ;-)

i may crack and buy this for pc today
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

Also rockpapershotgun has some of the best writers I have seen for a while. Plus rps also listed some problems with infinity that no one else has.
  18. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Its a very generic shooter, but the story is so worth it.
  19. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

offer seems to be gone for those that were still on the fence.
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Rps seem like the only site with the balls to point out flaws in games. I have much respect for them.

Also, I caved in and bought this 4 game package.