BH Mercenary Healing explained

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I have no idea what he is talking about since i have not even touched this class but here is a nice little video
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Thanks, looks alright but will be interesting to see it first hand.
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

After trying a bit of BH healing abilities <17 lvl, all I can say is, fucking mako.
    Why do both companions have healing?! I want to heal :(

Would love to know how viable it's going to be at 50 for PvP/PvE though so I don't waste my time levelling a useless class for healing :)
  4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

not sure if heal specced, but he's a lvl 50 atleast.

5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Not a healer but thanks for the vid
  6. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Reminds me of the warlocks in area's, dot and LOS around the column tbh, sheilds and LOS just needs the benny hill music, but fair play it gets the results.
  8. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

http://youtubedoubler.com/2xIF
  9. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

With the total overkill of sith inquisitors in the guild/game i'm considering going BH healer instead. So interested in anything people know about this class.
  10. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I wouldn't worry too much about there being too many inquis healers on the sith side, my experience of most mmo's is on release every one wants to be a healer! Then they realise you are a constant health bar stalker and re-roll.

Then late game there's a severe lack of healers :p Vicious circle.
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm going BH bodyguard. It's quite a lot more offensive healing the SI. The BH will be in the thick of it, standing still casting and dpsing as well. There are less heals I believe but the extra damage option makes up for it.

Also you don't get a companion to complement healing unitil ~lvl 24-30ish (can't remember exactly)

Think wow pally vs priest with SI
  12. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Overall from my experience the healing from companions are pretty shite. Rather have a dps one to kill stuff faster and having to heal less, than trying to slowly heal mobs till they die. More DEEPS is always a good solution to everything.
  13. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

the BH companion has no deeps. she doesn't have much heals either. infact, she's pretty useless.
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Every class has 6 different companions at the end, you get more and more as you progress. Each with different "specs" so to speak, you can easily see what class they are so to speak.
  15. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

Technically you only have 5 companions as the droid you get once you obtain a ship has no use outside of crew skills, I wouldn't really count it as a companion
  16. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

mako is useless indeed
  17. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_M1DlNLi8g Pretty nice level 50 Bodyguard vid.This makes me want to roll BH ^^

Still feel the guy could be doing more dps (he often just runs around waiting to heal) and he is often fighting lower levels but still gives a pretty good image of bodyguard.

Edit: Pretty sure he's solo healing the whole group also. But no one is targetting him, which makes life easy ;p

Double Edit: I've just noticed, is there no way of seeing "Target's target"?! That's kinda meh.
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

She is the only female romanceable companion that BH gets, so I imagine she wont be useless to horney RPers.
  19. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Don't be badmouthing Kephir here. :p
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

:p