Battlefield 3 Premium

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Alomancy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Offline

Alomancy Community Member

So as you see Premium was release 2 days ago (I think). I took it upon myself to buy this as I have always loved the Battlefield games.

What I was wondering though is, if anyone is still playing this, or is up for playing this. It's not as much fun playing on your own, So thought I would make a post to see if anyone was up for a game or 2 :)

Alo.
  2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

nah they took too long with updates and fixes so most people has quit
  3. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I bought it, love the BF series from the start.

...but most people have quite it seems. Wonder if there is anyone left
  4. Offline

All the updates are out now, Seems to be a pretty solid game, Definitely worth trying it again if you liked it but got annoyed with bugs :)
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

They want me to pay another £40 for what are just updates and mods?
  6. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Why wasn't this just included in the game? I'm still considering buying BF3 but if you have to start paying monthly for every single thing before you have some balance or can join your friends in a certain map it's not worth it..
  7. Offline

there is no monthly subscriptions :) You can buy the default game and play with who ever you want, Premium just gives you access to all the expansion packs that will come out for it, along with some extras that don't change the power of the game. Be warned though buying premium doesn't give you the game, its separate :)
  8. Offline

Saul Community Member

And it's how much?? I paid £50 for the digital delux with Karkand, I aint paying any more for shit that should be free, this imo is EA Raping the idea of sensible DLC. It's shit like this that makes many people very suspicious of DLC and MT's, especially by companies like EA and Activision.

DLC is a sensible business model that helps smaller companies both get money from banks, and make some money for their efforts. It's wankers like EA that missuse the model to squeeze every last penny from their customers.
  9. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

i'm waiting for the next pay-ckeck so i could buy this premium update. I love this game. is quite good. But i think i will skip Close quaters update and wait for the Armor Kill dlc. New , vehicles , weapons and the biggest map ever designed for multiplayer. Is a rummor that Armor kKill dlc will bring this AC-130 gunship. ( http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-armored-kill/ ).
  10. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Fucking DLC's are a disgrace, basically now companies are trying to make me pay the price of a new game for extra content. pretty stupid.
  11. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

A video from Armored Kill DLC. Quite nice .

( 1:05 - 1 :10 funny comment :) )
  12. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

I like BF3, sadly its pretty broken. I tried playing the other night to see if its any better and I got booted from every server by Punkbuster within 2 min. This happened on 7 different servers. So I cant be arsed to play any game who uses broke ass punkbuster..
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

u haxing bro?
  14. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Juggernaught atm i 'm at work when i will be home i will be on ts and i will explain how to fix the punkbuster.
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

He is just a punk needing busting.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  16. Offline

Ha ha. So true bros... I sure am a punk. And the worst kind :)
    I'll log on TS as soon as I get back from work then. Thx in advance TOMMCAT
  17. Offline

Oh and Doodle. I never hax. Im just so pro that the game can see no other way for my awsomeness then it must be hacking :)
  18. Offline

feel free to add me to Origin, "Alomancy".... I'll come play! :D

Can't join TS yet as I need to wait for my app to be reviewed :) Not sure if I will play much this weekend though as its the Gwars2 BWE :)
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

I would rather download a free game engine. Make a coop mod like svens for free so bad it has a charm you can't explain. Than give more money to ea.
  20. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

does this mean that synergy game you downloaded the other day is pretty good? cause if so i'll have to get it downloaded i guess :)