Attention all Swedes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Acina, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

No I don't mean the bloody vegetable!!

How many of you live in Stockholm (or have Yelp like knowledge of the city)?
  2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I half-lived there a long period of time, whazzap? :p
  3. Offline

Xtranerf Veteran BOON

What do you need help with? I have decent knowlage of the city and most things can be looked up on the internet
  4. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I would probably only have a tiny bit better knowledge than a tourist in Stockholm even though I've lived here for 4 years now...

I keep myself to the area where I live mostly.
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

live in stockholm my whole life except the last 3 years...

still dont know shit :D

what do you want to know?
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I will be in Stockholm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday wanted advice on stuffs :)
  7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

come over to norway acina!
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Tooo fucking cold there (and it's full of trolls), I have just come back from 40degree C heat and I miss it :(
  9. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

well atleast our trolls manage to troll doodle :D
  10. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Hang out with boonies? :p

Take a boattrip to the archipelago, Grinda for a more calm and close island, Sandhamn if you want to party and/or look at hot swedish ladies. Don't forget to eat at the restaurants, our fish is delicious. Seriously though, if you have the time - visit Sandhamn. It is amazing.
    Visit Gamla Stan, a gorgeous old part of town with lots of (very expensive!!!) coffeeshops and tiny stores. Nothing in particular here, it's just a magnificent stroll.
    Vasamuseet is a must if you go to stockholm and you don't hate ships. Hell, even if you hate ships, go see this thing - it's great.
    http://www.globearenas.se/en/skyview.aspx <--- This is supposedly really cool. Plus, you'll be giving money to the guys that host Starcraft tournaments in huge arenas. Win-win.
    If you like castles, Drottningholm is the palace you want to see. It's a bit out of town, but the tours are interesting: http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt...guidedtours.4.396160511584257f2180008824.html
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

While it all sounds lovely, I am there for work so will only have Friday evening to myself (I have Thursday evening too but i arrive late). So Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife etc
  12. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

If you like good beer ( also lot's of local swedish beer's) check out Oliver Twist on Repslagargatan 6 , and Akkurat on Hornsgatan 18. both are on the Södermalm district (and about 5 min walk apart)
  13. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Ah. Fair enough!

What pricerange are we talking?
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Check your PM's :)
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

He just wants cheap hookers tbh
  16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

You dont want to be going to södermalm if you are looking for the real party place, Södermalm is where all the hipsters hang.

You want to be in the middle of Stureplan owning it up with the brats. Head to a place called Solidarity, nice crowd (not to many brats but decent people) and nice girls :)
  17. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

I live in Stockholm. And I have worked as a bouncer so I still know ppl in the nightlife.. So I could hook you up.
  18. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

Hey Acina I live in stockholm, would be awesome to meet you again, do some beers maybe? feel free to give me a call on <hidden>
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I forgot to bring your number with me :( and Tvar was far far too focused on his shiny new haircut earlier :p
  20. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

tvar has hair?