[Assassin] Basic informations!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Astarael, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

Did anyone try playing this as a tank during the beta(or before)?

From what I've read it basically pieces together in my mind as a cross between an aion dual wield(2h lightsaber) glad and assassin, due to the stealthiness. If anyone has played this class a little i'd be interested to know how it plays for tanking, pvp, and how the stealth plays into the class. and also the force powers i guess, lightning and such.
  2. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

I think doodle wanted to/has played assassin as tank. he can proly provide more information
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Im at work ATM but I'm only a couple of lvls away from 50 on my Jedi shadow I have not specced tank on him yet but plan to try all speccs when I ding 50.

I can answer all your questions when I get home about the assassin as dps specced though for now. When I get home
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

So when do you get home? :eek:
  5. Offline

I suspect you need to change your occupation to one where you can browse the internets freely at work like mine :p

Until then! looking forward to you getting home. I'm still excited as hell for BH, but if Sith assassin is able to fill more roles then i'd definitly consider a change in class based upon it's performance in certain areas (like how it performs in pvp vs BH, because stealh is a huge advantage, and stealthy melee bruiser? seems win to me, if that's how it plays).
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I actually have a desktop and use Internet 24/7 but there is simply no time :p
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

We'll need all the bounty hunters we can get, good solid players since the majority will be dribbles with lightsaberz (like me) anyway.
  8. Offline

but i like the cool lightsaber sounds :(

nah im still playing a BH as of this moment, tanky spec, but i always change my mind about forty times until release date. Whatever i change it to i'll change my mind back to BH pretty quick.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Do like I do when playing an MMO.... pick your classed based on looks.

What does its high level armor look like. What does its mount look like. And so on....
  10. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I hear that! :)
  11. Offline

can't do that in astar wars mmo, they all look friggin awesome. except the IA's, they look kinda crappy.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

This was a nice link: http://beta.knotor.com/codex_categories/ships

Although its not complete, it gives you a rough idea of what the ships look like, and lets be honest, you don't want an ugly ship when your going cruising..
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

If you want to see some high lvl assassin game play (erm shadow) i will be streaming regulary from like 18:00 cet and on as much as i can.
  14. Offline

not really sure what's going on with those ships. 3 BH ships, but the trooper ship is apparently a full massive spaceship? Do only some classes get to upgrade ship or something?
  15. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

pretty sure that's ships that are featured in your class story questline.
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I have no idea, but from the looks of it, it appears you get multiple ships and they each have level requirements.

Could also be what it is.

We need a @Doodle or a @Kephir to come in here and tell us some infos.
  17. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

everyone only gets one ship, you get it at +-16 from your class story line. you can upgrade your ship wich only impacts space combat.
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

The ships listed there are class quest ships. You board them during some of your missions.
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Ah.....

Well, still, pick the class with sexy ships tbh. Thats what I will prolly do.
  20. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

If you are going for looks on the ships the Agent one is amazing. Then i like the sith ones and third the BH ship. to rough for me =P