Armor mods

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Specter, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

I'm going to post here some translations that i needed to do to choose among armors, maybe others find them usefull :D

전방에서 피격 시 3% 데미지 감소 - Incoming frontal damage reduced by 3%
    나를 가장 적대하는 몬스터에게 피격 시 3% 피해 감소 - 3% damage reduction from mobs agroed to you (not sure if taunted or not)
    소형 몬스터에게 피격 시 4.5% 데미지 감소 - 4.5% damage reduction from small monsters (minions?)
    분노한 몬스터에게 피격 시 6% 데미지 감소 - 6% damage reduction from enraged monsters (not sure if the red eye glow skill counts aswell, probably not!)
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Nice one Specter!
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

To help you out a little there are 3 different types of mob size:

Small - normally come in packs (can range from 3 to 30 mobs, small red dot on mm)

Medium - can be single, duo or come with a pack of small mobs (big red dot on mm)

Big - big orange dot on mm - in the early levels, very big red dot in later levels - don't normally aggro till you attack them

Instance bosses are big mobs but they aggro when you get near!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

yeah thats what i suspected, acina! :)

BTW, would be nice if we could get a font similar to the one tera uses in-game! it would make translating so much easier :D (sometimes i make mistakes typing because i confuse some characters :p )
  5. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

@Acina Big mobs agro too, just not in early game :)
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll adjust my post :)

7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'll see if I can work out which one it is, tbh honest though the only one you'll find you have issues with is ㅊ ingame it looks like an upright ㅣ at the top rather than a ㅡ, but that is mainly due to the size of the font :)