ArcheAge Parkour

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Allstar, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Because roads are for casuals
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

That scenery at the end looks so nice.

lmao I ended up doing this in Rift when I was bored out my mind, just mindlessly running around.
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

We ..sorta did that too, expcept we all died.

It's okay though, Specter died first :p
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

No invis walls! This is one of this things i will enjoy so much :)
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes im going to have to get used to not seeing massive fancy armour if I play archeage though. Or is this because these videos show low levels?
  6. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Yeah, low levels. We haven't seen much high level content though :/
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Ah right, I dont know it just looks really medieval from what I saw in the videos. Although I love the concept of the game the armour and weapons look so bland but still the scenery looks awesome and if the rest of the content is good ill end up playing it.
  8. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

It's got a few different fantasy themes, but it's largely medieval-styled, yep.
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Ye I see it depends on the race too as the areas are all different and change.

I looked on the .com website and on the races the Nuians armor doesnt look too bad actually, maybe it really is the fact its still low level gear showing.
  10. Offline

Mizou Community Member

i loved to do this kinda stuff in everquest2 :) find out where u can go is amazing shiat!
  11. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

New stratergy taking over forts/towns from above. :p
  12. Offline

Mizou Community Member

@Ebel that wouldnt be "new" since 2 week after launch Deathnox was shouting: "Death from above - take your wings from the shop, buy pots till u die and fly as high as u can!"