Archeage close beta

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rev, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/07/archeage-closed-beta-starts-july-17/

anyone thats not in alpha atm and plans on playing the beta?
  2. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I would like to play it but i have no beta access.
  3. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

Yup, would like to try it :) no beta access yet though.
  4. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

same as the above
  5. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

be sure to sign up, maybe you get lucky. can also buy the gold or silver package for guaranteed beta access.

anyway, if you get in, ill be rolling an alt on west to try some stuff out. atm only playing lots of alpha on east faction. going to be great to finally play the game with a low ping ^^
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Hmmm maybe some major poking and networking at Gamescom might help with future beta access

And yeah great timing too I am on Holiday from 18th July to 25th July so yeah will not be doing this Closed Beta
  7. Offline

Talisker Veteran BOON

Or be a silver founder for 37 euro?
  8. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Does the glider and stat boost between founders pack make any difference?
  9. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

atm we are not sure exactly what the glass glider does. we are guessing its pretty much like the glider you get at lvl 25 but with the "loop" ability and better skin. the stat thingy is very very minor. its not something you will use at 50 when you get your other titles with different stats.

the costume is the best thing in these packs, well, the credits doesnt really hurt either. the costume is more than just a costume since it gives really nice stats and bonuses. you have different bunch you can craft but they are very expensive. when expansion comes there is a zone called the library where you can grind for costumes, takes 2-3 days of grind for the first version, but this will only be introduced 3-4 months after release im guessing.

basically, the extra investment getting the gold pack is worth it. i wouldnt get alpha this late since we have beta next week and release soonish.

i dont regret getting the archeum pack one bit. played this game every day pretty much for the last 2,5 months, and its only an alpha
  10. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Yeah, this is what i wanted to make sure since even the costumes are very good looking.
  11. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

just one more thing just to be clear :). you are not paying all this money for a costume, thats just a bonus. you are paying for patron status which is a must since it allows you to own land, sell stuff on the auction house, faster labour regen and the credits. basically you are paying your sub a few months ahead, patron=subscription. if you play for atleast 2 months after release you have not "lost" a dime buying the gold pack.
  12. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Yeah I know... I wouldnt pay 90euro for a costume only :S
  13. Offline

NoL1mmits Community Member

Hello guyz!!! Missed you since our GW2 dayz!!!(ended kinda bad for me)
    I have access for this Beta and i will be OnLine the 1st day or 2 before going on Holidays!!!
  14. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Managed to get into the closed beta, game client crashes at intro video or a few seconds after skipping it -_-
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Beta server isn't up.
  16. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

yey, got a beta key too
  17. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Damn those PDT to GMT differences -_-
  18. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

some one has free closed beta key ? if so please send it to me :D