Archeage CBT5 is coming!!!

Discussion in 'ArcheAge 아키에이지' started by bernice148, Jul 25, 2012.

Welcome to the BOON Control Community!
You're currently viewing our site as a guest user. or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions - as well as removing advertisements!

1. Offline

bernice148 Community Member

ArcheAge CBT5 Schedule announcedArcheAge CBT5 will start on August 16 till 31. ArcheAge CBT5 has the concept of ‘grand rehearsal before the open beta service’ which is planned at end of this year. So XLGAMES will select 13 thousand testers for ArcheAge CBT5. In ArcheAge CBT5 you will be able to find the updated quests, housing, marine contents, early stage game play and XLGAMES is eager to hear testers’ feedbacks. Also ArcheAge CBT5 clients will be presented based on CryEngine3 since we finished merging from CryEngine2.

resource: http://www.archeage.com/en/
  2. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

wow, now thats interesting
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Really interested to see how the performance is on CryEngine3.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

I WANT TO PLAY THIS!
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Want this :-(
  6. Offline

Tvar Warcraft Officer

This is looking more and more attractive. :)
  7. Offline

bernice148 Community Member

Many players are trying to get CBT 5 account now . Those who have the account of cbt4 and get the right of inheritance can access too . How do you get yours ???
  8. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

OH GOD just point me towards the person i have to skin alive, stab with a knife multiple times and then f**k the holes while their mother watches in order to get access to that!

like, seriously, i want to try it out.
    anyone knows of any news about the EU port?
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

No firm information on a Western Distributer at the moment.

Archage is stunning on CryEngine2, can't wait to see it running on CryEngine3.

And Marine Contents means more than ship building and sea battles, rumour has it you can not only fight underwater but build structures as well.

Can't wait tbh.
  10. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

11. Offline

Menru Veteran BOON

this rly looks interesting...the game itself feels huge;) probably much better with CryE3
  12. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

really miss those MMO's with zones you can travel too instead of having to have a loading screen for each place u visit
  13. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

had to mute the video! What a horrible voice