ArcheAge – Nvidia roped in as official marketing partner

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Melody, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Offline

Melody Community Member

[IMG]
    As part of ArcheAge Korea’s upcoming launch, developer XLGAMES has announced a co-marketing effort with graphics card maker Nvidia to promote the sandbox epic. Of course, technologies like TXAA,tessellation and more will make the world of ArcheAge even more stunning. Click on the pictures for their full sizes!

[IMG]
    ArcheAge will be launching this coming Winter, so it will be either late December or early January, with a confirmation date to be announced on 12th December. With 6 years of development time and billions of Korean Won spent, ArcheAge is set to take the world by storm!

[IMG]

Source:http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/12/archeage-nvidia-roped-in-as-official-marketing-partner/
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Having playtested during the last Kr CBT where the Graphics Engine changes had been fully implemented I must say that I was totally impressed with the differences as I traveled around :)
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I have to agree. I only played a couple of days in the last CBT where the new graphics engine was fully installed, but it was unbelievable to see what they have achieved graphically.
  4. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

I hate you both :(.
    So want to play this game...
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

It's not always a good thing to have played the beta, or the korean version, just wait till you see the finished product, that time'll come sooner or later and then you'll appreciate it all so much more. :)
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Very true, although when you are asked to test and give feedback it's pretty hard to say no :p
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Probably even more true! :D
  8. Offline

Saul Community Member

Like Acina said having tested both CBT4 and CBT5 the graphical differences were very noticable. Can't wait for the Korean release..
  9. Offline

Are you planning on playing it? (The KO release)
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Ofc not, that would be illegal :rolleyes:.
  11. Offline

Melody Community Member

Indeed, we dont do illegal stuff here :rolleyes:
  12. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

13. Offline

I see ! Oh well, I'll find someone that does ! ^^ Muaha!
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

They should release better promo screenshots then. Those above aren't exactly jaw dropping.

Then again Conan looked great in game, but looked abysmal in screenshots.
  15. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Probably why I never even tried it. That and oh, yeah Funcom (beating on dead horse cuz can).
  16. Offline

Tal The Architect

It was amazing until 20, then it was still pretty good... Until they fixed the crossbow trolling :(
  17. Offline

I actually enjoyed AoC alot, pvp was really challenging and skill requiering :giggle:
  18. Offline

Saul Community Member

I live in Korea, so It's not Illegal for me to play, Well there are more Koreans living in my posh Marina Apartments than there is Seoul, so that must count for something.. :bounce:

{NDA LOL / EU-playing KR Games LOL}
  19. Offline

You are about to become my best friend.
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

You need to do an AMA on the boon forums. I'd have a few questions :p