Anyone still playing this?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Free transfer off the dead server hex droid to a highly populated one is now up. The ratio is good = no more hutball spam.. New set of gear to grind is out as well ^^

Anyway if anyone is back in game my name is Poodle on the tomb of something something (the only server we could transfer off to from hex droid)
  2. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

hmmm,
    ts ? :D
  3. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

omg, do not tempt.
  4. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

It's the same game but a new gear to grind and no Rng ;)

I'm having fun. But for how long that is going to last? I dont know

Kephir resubbed too
  6. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Tomb of Freedon Nad?

My lvl 50 shadow is there, lul.
  7. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

i will resub for one more month this week.
    i enjoy casualing the warzones and since there a lot of ppl in the new server why the hell not?
    it's good nough for a couple of hours before bed at night.
  8. Offline

Lurch Community Member

I am playing it again since the server merge (my sub dosent run out til end of August anyway), the WZ is actually quite fun again with a full pop server.. In game name is Gimpman on my BH (Lurch was already taken on Tomb). Gimme a shout if u are resubbed/subbing Reli, I can hinder your gear advancement in WZ :p
  9. Offline

resubbed last night.
    took like 3 minutes for the transfer (!!!)
    logged in, 2 fleets with over 250 ppl each
    wz pop was near instant.

still top warrior dps (if not overall top) in warzones with top protection.
    yeah. i like it.

also, i dont need gear.
    1 more piece of war hero and i think i will be at 90% of what i consider absolute top gear (mod swapped war hero which will take ages anyway).
    nick Relinquized and i will make it my personal quest to track down and find the guy who has my nick and kill him with an axe.
  10. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Wow the opposition must've been really shite mate. But on the other hand if the gear grind isn't very long, does that mean you'll be out of stuff to do in a week again? :oops:
    I heard it takes quite some time to get full War Hero.
  11. Offline

I play cause its fun and casual Tvar. I could get no gear at all whatsoever for the rest of my playing time and there would still be little difference.
    As long as the warzones pop fast, it ok with me. The gear is just something extra to pass time with.
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

New patch today with a ton of great stuff

best thing: Players who are stunned or immobilized no longer appear to teleport a short distance to a new location on other players’ screens.

FINNALY
  13. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

And ofc ranked WZ ;D
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

The ranked wz finally made the pvp fun tbh

Bit late.. But I'm having a blast, joined extreme and we are doing good :)
  15. Offline

did 5 matches with extreme last night. won all 5.
    at some point it occured to me how utterly shitty the random 8 ppl queue system was!
  16. Offline

Lurch Community Member

Sorry reli, left my alts making those Augments overnight, tried to login this morning to send them to you but the bloody servers are down and I am going away for the weekend now until Sunday night :/.

You will just have to be Uber without them til then mate :p
  17. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

God dammit don't tempt me :(
  18. Offline

As doodle said, its STILL the same game.
    Only difference as far as pvp goes is a few changes in classes (some good some bad) and now you can queue up with 7 ppl you know.
    So there no ragequiting from any team and everyone actually wants to win. Its a better quality gameplay.

Well, the 1000 ppl on fleet at any one time also help. Queues are fast.
  19. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I mostly regret not finishing my IA storyline, because it was awesome.

I also regret finishing the Jedi Consular storyline, because it was horrible.
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I wish I had finished my IA storyline too as it was really actually quite awesome. Shame my IA got bugged out and BioWare couldn't fix it and basically told me to reroll and fuck off. Such a nice bunch.