Anyone Received Rift from Game 2Day 2ndMarch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agga, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Agga Community Member

Missed the Post Man and got a Pick up from depot slip through the door 2day was wondering if anyone had taken delivery of their pre-order CE box from Game,as I dont wanna mule all the way down town only to pick up 2 free Energy Saving Lightbulbs or something shite
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I had 2 dispatch notices today from game.co.uk for the 3 copies of the game that I've bought, expected delivery is tomorrow afternoon - had them delivered to my work address (2 deliveries a day) meaning I won't miss the deliveries :)

Check your game.co.uk account and see if there is anything in your 'order tracking', hope this helps :)
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

One of my three ordered CE's turned up this morning :D

Small problem though, it seems Trion had a hiccup and didn't have the Flash Drives ready for launch in Europe, so I have a lovely piece of paper instead :(

This piece of paper gives me the option to either get the Flash Drive sent in the mail later or receive a free month of game time
    All EU Collectors Edition Box Owners will also receive an exclusive in game pet "Gnar Hatchling":

hatchling_pet.PNG

and a full set of Sourcestone Runes:
    • Blazing Sourcestone Rune (Fire)
    • Frozen Sourcestone Rune (Water)
    • Crystalline Sourcestone Rune (Earth)
    • Pulsing Sourcestone Rune (Life)
    • Shrouded Sourcestone Rune (Death)
    • Swirling Sourcestone Rune (Air)
    Hmmm, what to do, what to do??

edit: Sourcestone Runes are a bonus for all CE Box owners regardless of whether you take the USB drive or month of game time.
  4. Offline

Tal The Architect

I'm not surprised.
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Anyone else lol a bit at the responses in that thread ?

It's like they are congratulating them for fucking up and having to do this last minute "please don't hate us have a free month" offer. Official forums are waaaay to full of people trying get suck some dev danglies.
  7. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Heard this news a couple of days ago already :confused:
    Well they handle it better than Aion fuck ups though... I just hope it's not the first of many.
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Received the other 2 copies I ordered in this afternoons mail :) All is now good, although still haven't decided if I want the flash drive or the month free - especially as I'll be doing the founders pricing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  9. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

lol didnt know ayase went to trion.
  10. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Even warned Orpheus about it ^^
    Well hope they aren't clipping his wings like they did in NCSoft, don't really think he's the one to blame for all the messed up shit there.