Any news on the guild bug?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Selenus, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Have had it most of the day. Got dc'ed early yesterday, came back on to find I was no longer in the guild, but still am in the sense if I'm invited it says I'm already in the guild.

Making it annoying to group up, lvl 26 atm but can't browse roster to see people :/

So yeah, anyone know what's happening with this bug? D:
  2. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

last news is from twitter, 38 min ago: We are currently working on issues affecting guilds (influence, represent etc), we thank you for your understanding with this matter :) ^AT"

its very annoying, but with all the other issues people have been having its been on the back burner until now i guess :/
  3. Offline

Mash Butan - Kettle Community Member

Is there actually any advantage to grouping beyond seeing blips on the map? I think I was in a group for about 30 mins during all of yesterday's WvW.
  4. Offline

Necrionet Community Member

Me too, from yesterday, other member see me in guild, but im not in the guild =( , cant read chat etc.
  5. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Kettle: Extra influence for the guild from doing events etc. That and obviously the fact you'll clear quests faster.
  6. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

I'm still affected by this - extremely annoying to say the least. Feels like a one player game atm.

Gurth
  7. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Msg Karasura or Firoz at any point. If you're in WWW the guild stuff sometimes works.

Also ask for a NOOB Control invite. It's the sPvP guild - anyone can invite anyone
  8. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

I've done a fair bit of looking around on this and haven't found anyone with a solution yet. I guess we have to wait on ANet to fix it.
    I was suggested regarding the first bug (not being able to accept invites) that you need to be in the same area. However, the one we have apparently has no solution.

However, be thankful - there are a bundle of guilds out there where their guild LEADERS have this problem. They can't perform any upgrades etc. as have no guild controls at all (guildies seem them in the guild but they don't have a listing)

Gurth
  9. Offline

Karasu Community Member

All of the guild features work in WWW zones:
    • Leave / Represent
    • Invite / Kick
    • Access Guild Bank (Talk to the registrar)
  10. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

So if I join WWW I'll be able to leave, get reinvited and it will solve the problem? Or will this just last as long as I'm in the WWW zones even if I leave and rejoin?
  11. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

By the way, here is the stock post coming back from support regarding queries on the guild bug: