Any new games coming to inspire you?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Any new games coming up that your interested in? Nothing is floating my boat at the moment I need some inspiration people!
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

O hay there!

Well I'm playing Nier:Automata now and it is the best game I have played in a long time with the best soundtrack ever (just took a nr 1 spot from Bastion).
  3. Offline

Feidan Community Member

+1 for Nier
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

I've been messing about with Minecraft mods waiting for the next thing to come along. Should give us a shout if you find a decent multiplayer, been too long since we all played something.
  5. Offline

Law Community Member

Albion Online (Beta), Mass Effect: Andromeda and Marvel Heroes 2016 is what I am bouncing right now. Also Star Citizen 2.6.2 live out this week. Nier is fricken amazing but I hate controllers so I just watch it.

Nothing else I can recommend, it's looking dry for a good 2-3 months!
  6. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Not new, but i just started Overwatch little over a month ago. Been alot of fun so far, even alone.
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Although not an MMORPG, I've been wanting DoW3 to keep me busy for the times I don't raid after all the farming is done. It's an RTS though so not sure how that tickles anyones fancy around here :nerrrr:
  8. Offline

Law Community Member

DoW3 looks amazing good, downside is the reviews keep saying it's controls are MOBA again like DoW2. Starting to think anything with 40k in it is designed to fail now!
  9. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I played it at Gamescom last year, yeah looked cool and all things Warhammer, but yeah it was just another RTS tbh, dune 2, C&C, AoE, Starcraft, etc etc just like the Totalwar games just reskins and a bit of refinement of the same game. Theya re always better but once you've rebought the same game 4-5 times the urge to buy it again is kind a gone.

Which is sad as I loved RTS and Total War games they just don't push my buttons anymore :(
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

But one day a super awesome WH40k game will come out, but its gonna have to be Tvar and me that has to make it!
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

warhammer 2 is coming high elves dark elves lizardmen and skaven oh yea! Fantasy > 40k

Also mass effect andromeda is pimpin
  12. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

What like a Warhammer online? the mmo>
  13. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

What Fozia is referring to is a second Warhammer: Total War game, which was revealed recently.
  14. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Games I'm playing at the minute (when I'm not in Dota):

- Dark Souls 3 : Just bought it on sale as too stingy to pay full price. These games are awesome but hard as fuck.
    - Mount and Blade Warband (Viking Conquest Expansion): If you haven't played Warband Chops then you've really missed out. Warband is one of the greatest games of all time and the expansion is worth every penny. It's a true open world game.... be a viking and raid monestaries and trade routes, trade as a merchant, join up with a King and become an earl, become ruler of the known world. Great combat too and fun sieges and horseback fighting.
    - Rocket League: always fun

Nothing new there but all great games in case you missed any.
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I am gonna check this baby out.
  16. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Mostly waiting for Camelot Unchained and/or Crowfall
  17. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

So did I mention that Nier:Automata is good? Yes? Well then let me do it again since it's THE best game I have ever played. So if you like good stories and epic feel trips then do yourself a favor and play it (it's recommended to play it with Japanese VO and English subs).
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

still playing wow...
  19. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Most of us are funny enough, what happened to the boon alliance guild on ravencrest?
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Tvar happened!