Anime Discussion/Recommendations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shantotto, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

Drifters; my first though ''Berserk anime done right!?"... second thought "what thefuck is going oooon :'( " ... and then.. holy pony, watch!

Also, this one just finished airing (has 25 episodes) & I would HIGHLY encourage everyone to watch it: "Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu" - the best anime I've seen :playful:
    no really, I mean it :D if you have not seen it, stop with everything else & watch it. It's ridiculously good... it's really the best!!!
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Do yourself a favor and watch "Shelter". Its 6 min long so no excuses.

3. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

Attack on Titan S2 in 2 days :juggle:
  4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Been watching Konosuba.

Not sure that it's for everyone, the humour is pretty trashy and lewd but I absolutely love the characters and animation.
  5. Offline

Feidan Community Member

It's wonderful. In case anyone is interested in reading the books past anime: http://skythewoodtl.com/fanfic-gifting/
    Ignore the "Fanfic" tag. It's there to avoid lawsuits from publishers :giggle:
  6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Konosuba is one of the best comedy anime out there. Apart from crappy animations (they actually work pretty good in some cases) it's 10/10!
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Ok since some people are slacking lets go with fast round of what is airing this season:

Attack on Titan 2 - 2nd season, nuff said. Prepare for only 12 episodes so you might as well just go and read manga if you wanna know the ending before you die.
    My Hero Academia 2 - another second season, started very fast and with huge hype.
    Rage of Bahamute, Virgin Soul - Yup another sequel, featuring new protagonist as well as some of everyone's favorite characters from first season
    Eromanga-sensei - Ecchi, Comedy with Incest to come - from author of OreImo so probably not for eveyone
    DanMachi, Sword Oratoria - Spin-off series, if you liked the original you will probably like this one too
    Sakura Quest - Comedy that feels like Shirobako

That's all I'm watching for now so can't comment on anything else.