Android Tab | Google Nexus 7 3G

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Xelendar, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

save your money and buy the WiFi one. Share internet with your smartphone
  3. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

4. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Nexus 7 is a great choice, both 3G and Wi-Fi only, for a 7" tablet. I bought myself a Galaxy Note 10.1 though, cuz of the s-pen function - never going to need any paper notes in my lectures or work, that shit is amazing.

Speaking about 3G, I kind of agree with waht doodle said about sharing internet with your phone (if you have a smart phone that is), unles your mobile service provider offeres high prices for internet use and you want to get another simcard for your Nexus, that would offer better prices for internet and still have your main sim card in your phone. I dunno if that makes any sense for you, but for me it would be the only reason I would get a 3G tab even if there's Wi-Fi only option.
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

This.
    I want the 3G version just to use when no WiFi is available, which in this case will be in the commute to work.
    I have a Galaxy S(one) without any Internet plan - because here its quite expensive - and i have an extra simcard with 100mb free traffic per month that i was considering using in the tab. I know its not much but is better than nothing.
    Also, i think there is some differences between the Wifi only version and this one besides the 3G antenna(?)
  6. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Nope... just 3G functionality as far as I know.
  7. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Has NFS as well, which doesn't matter much.
    Thanks anyway, the choice was already made :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Sent from my Penis using my Balls HD
  9. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Your balls are SD though :p