Albion Online

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

hmm looks cool, as always F2P games scare me but liked their page. could be fun to play this on the iPad
  3. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

looks good but they says its a mmo and i see only one player. i'll w8 & see
  4. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Thought it said Albino online.
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I am wtf thats is what will make this game worth playing... pure sandbox? hmm I say we make a guild called "Wood Goblins" and just spend the entire game in that wood area ganking anyone that come near and RPing it like bitches, be like a Player made local enviroment,,, if people wipe us out they can take our treasure pile fomr all the ganks :D
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

This plays on iPad? Something to play between the fapping sessions on that one. >_>
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Yeah this gonna be my in between fap game on the iPad
  9. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

They are giving out new keys, anyone wanting in?
  10. Offline

I'm watching some streams and it looks very interesting , they are giving away pack keys for Guilds (since you need a large number of ppl to acqually conquer the world etc) . If we are many interested maybe we can get 20-25 keys and bring some BOON ass kicking in this game while we wait for wildstar ;)
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i have been wanting to test this out for some time, even liked them on facebook. But i saw it more as a tablet game not sure i am going to play it on my pc..
  12. Offline

Yea, I don't see it as anything more then that either but while waiting for a proper mmo to settle down its a great way to spend some time killing ppl and take all their shit :rofl:
  13. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Knowing someone is grinding their teeth and almost in tears is the best feeling ever, its what made me love DayZ. As well as when it's on you and you're shitting your pants not wanting to die.