Aion boonies area

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hikari, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Offline

Hikari Community Member

Hey guys, ill probably be in gw2 as well :) I was thinking, how about an area in the forum with access only to the old/current boon members? so we can split our current community/friends/whatever from the big portal this website will become? It would be nice to keep in touch with each other.

ps, do avatars need approval? I submit mine, 100x100 and low size, doesnt show up in the post :p

btw as offered in the past, if hosting bill is coming soon I can host it for free if you wish, been running a small hosting business for almost 6 years.
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Nah, avatar's don't need approval, yours is actually posted as your profile picture rather than your avatar.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hey Hikari,

For now there are no plans to have a "BOON Aion" section these boards, simply for the reason the game guild doesn't exist in Aion anymore. In honesty, there are no real private BOON boards yet, everyone is on standard public access to build up a community first.

Miyo however has created a BOON Aion group on the forums in which you can have private discussions through the group. You can use the "other games" forum on the public boards, but it is heavily moderated, and knowing what you lot usually get upto, your probably best going to the private sections of the Boon aion group.

As for hosting, for now we are fine dude, but thanks for the offer. However I will keep you posted as we have some ambitious plans for the future.

For now just get involved in the GW2 side of things as this is going to be the next home of BOON Control.
  4. Offline

Hikari Community Member

Hmm I see, groups module is interesting, I joined to check how it works :)
    Avatars and profiles dont seem to be working for members with "community member" status, the profile picture doesnt dispaly either in the profile page or the list ( http://www.booncontrol.com/memberlist.php?&order=asc&sort=username ) and there is no option to set an Avatar in the settings, is that on purpose?

As for hosting, sure, let me know when the time comes ^^
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Fixed your avatar for you dude. That group had custom avatars disabled by mistake, its all fixed now. Ty for spotting it.
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Seems that Avatars were turned off for the Community Member group, oops. Sorted now :)