activision buys king

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rev, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

disney pays 4,2 for marvel entertainment and 4,1 for star wars

activision pays 5,9 for candy crush creators? Oo

whats happening.. :D
  2. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Acti-bliz can afford it with all the cash they make from world of cash cows and cod --
  3. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

well yeah, i know they can afford it :p, just wondering why they paid that sum. well i guess they just gained alot in the mobile market instantly
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Mobile games are cheap to maintain and make tons and tons of cash, specially retarded candy crush like games. Personaly i hope the whole F2P cancer that is the mobile gaming industry just dies a horrible death... but it would be dumb to not acknowledge reality.
    If you think about it, its business suicide and frankly almost criminally stupid to neglect how easy and how much money games like candy crush (even hearthstone) make. If a tripple A company like activision/blizzard can aquire a company like King and combine their businesses... There is much money to be made in a quality AAA game where you have to constantly micro transaction to even keep playing, the possibilitys are endless and the $$$$$$$ potential makes me want to invest in activision stocks like right now.

Think about this scenario:
    Call of Duty: Bullet time
    New Features include:
    F2P game, only pay for the amount of bullets you use! SKILLS MATTER NOW!
    New slogan: Good Aim? Cheap game.

the gamer inside me cries himself to sleep every night....
  5. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

scale 1-10

how sad?
    how mad?
    how bad?
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

-10 sad
    8 mad
    10 bad, many bullets
  7. Offline

Paran Community Member

Breaking News: Since the release of Call of Duty: Bullet time (08.11.2016) more and more ppl are living under the poverty line. Cognoscenti maybe know the answer.

With the release of Call of Duty: Bullet time Activison Blizzard added a new feature. Players need to purchase the bullets before the game starts.
    The price is 0.10 €/magazine for one pistol or machine gun. Snipers and rifle players have to pay 0.20 € for one magazine.
    We went into the city to ask people what they think about this new feature. A father told us:
    - "Yeah that sounds awesome. I mean you need now to focus more on aiming and not just run around and shoot, run and shoot, run and schoot. Not like my two sons. One of them need a half magazine to kill one player. The other one... maybe 2? He isnt good at aiming."
    - "Dou you plan to play it?"
    - "Actualy no. For some reason we dont have enough money and we dont know why. My wife has to find a job or we wont be able to pay the bills. The worst case scenario would be if we lose the house."
    - "What happened to your sons?"
    - "They disappeared in their rooms one week ago. I dont know why."