Ability delay issue being looked at

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

good I thought I was getting old and kept asking others if they had problems getting skills to fire off, this and the whole UI lock press Ctrl-U and wait 10sec while in pvp made me look more retarted than usual a thousand times ><
  3. Offline

Bluff Community Member

i died many many many times cuz i could nt cast my big shields & survive abilities when i was 20% health or below, sometimes i am out of combat and about to start an encounter and try to cast a group buff and it does not cast untill i spam press the button 10 times, sometimes i even move the mouse over the ability and spam click it too!!!! sooo annoying.
  4. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

Same frustration here as well.
    Cast an ability while moving. THe ability fires off and the animation starts to play. The animation decides to reset mid way and starts playing again.
    For dmg skills that means, the dmg will not be applied untill the animation is over, which takes more time than it should!
    What's worse is, for AoE skills, the dmg will be applied when the animation is finally over, but at the area around the spot where i was when i actually casted the skill! And since that takes more time than it should, that area is by the time the animation ends, sadly empty of opponents :(

And it is NOT a lag problem. Unless i have noticable lag (which is usually due to server prob) my skills are pretty much fired instantly.
    Thats the best i can describe it.

Happy to see they took note of it.
  5. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON