AAR - After Action Report

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Foxmoon, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Foxmoon Community Member

Hey all,

So I spent Saturday trying out warrior in WvW. I had a blast...it's a fun and versatile profession. I was amused that enemy players ran from me on more than one occasion. I'll still go with guardian as my main at launch, but will definitely roll a warrior alt.

Most of my time was spent in EB running with various groups of alliance members as we went back and forth defending and capping. The best part was when we held a tower against a determined assault by first one server, then the other. After they broke off we pushed them back and took their keep!

Bridger of TL was the main commander in EB, and he did a fantastic job. We certainly would have taken Stonemist if it weren't for the population bug (maps were being population capped, but by total pop, not balancing for servers, so whoever got the most people in first dominated).

I think based upon the levels of coordination we had, once Anet fixes the population bug, our alliance should do extremely well in WvW.

TTFN,
    Fox
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Nice to know,missed all BWE as on holiday can't wait to get stuck inon release RAWR!