A week of lols

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tvar, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

It's another week until the last beta starts. What are people up to until then? Casual WoW on Silvermoon, HoN, LoL or what? Need to make time pass, now. I could create a lowbie on Silvermoon and have fun in instances if people want to or something, before I die of boredom.
  2. Offline

Saffi Community Member

Working and.........watching tv maybe? hmmmmm dont have any other games to play XD
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Probably starcraftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Got like 2k bonus pool to start using :p
    ( I think I'd be about 2.7k diamond if all used up ).
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

<-- HoN mostly coz of shit loads staff to do :/ But after im done i have 2 weeks of free time which i will spend with friends. But after that i have to leave them to pown "Asmos"
  5. Offline

Gwain Community Member

magicka!
    seems nice, downloading a legit copy now
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Finishing all my single player games that have been stacking up recently, need to play em all!

Working on Fallout: NV atm, then I've got Dead Space 2, Red Dead Redemption and alot more titles to finish. Hopefully before the new load of games comes out.

ow and study too.
  7. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Spending all my free time with my gf, because we all know what will happen when the game gets released
  8. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

hows dead space? never played the first one but hear really good stuff about it, may download both

not that i'm waiting for rift as i don't have time for mmo atm, but i'm playing mainly black ops, LoL and bits of gears of war/snipe ghost warrior and alien breed 3 :p
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I hear that! Good idea... Working up the goodwill 2 weeks in advance. :p
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

It's a great horror survival game but it is made for the console tbh, so either skip Dead space 1 and play DS2 on your PC or play both on the console.
  11. Offline

Ickorus Community Member

I'll be playing LoL, Minecraft, and if I can gather up the courage then perhaps Amnesia.

Dead Space is nothing after you have played Amnesia in the middle of the night with your lights off and headphones on. x.x
  12. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Dead space 2 is not that scary no, its more like Rapture (Bioshock) in space but the atmosphere is pretty well done. Scariest game I've played is still nr 1, Alien versus Predator 1 as a marine... But now that you mention Amnesia, I've seen some really funny video's of people being scared while playing it. Quite fun to watch
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

Vietnam ftw y0! [IMG]
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Probably this, hopefully they've ironed out some of the online co-op bugs, so we don't have to keep restarting the levels if things bug out (door opening levers etc).

Although spending time with my gf is also a very important thing to do as well [IMG]
  15. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Messing around on Aion for a week
  16. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

going to get my last Abyss item in Aion, and BFBC2 because the frenchies need looking after in there.
  17. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

AION? hahaha, looser! :D
  18. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

give me back those medals...
  19. Offline

Ludacola Community Member

CoD4 and LoL for me cba to start anything new :)
  20. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran