A Normal Nights WvW for BOON Control

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Katiechops, Oct 24, 2012.

• by Katiechops, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Katiechops Guild Master

Thought I would post a couple of WvW raid movies to give people an idea what we are gettign up to each night on Piken Square. Its the offical RP server for the EU and a med population server so we have no ques and can in fact even switch maps even in prime time most nights.

Ironic that a RP server what can't even fill the WvW maps at primes time dominates all servers during prime time due to it havigna range of HC WvW guilds that can form raid and enter the battlefield and work together as fast moving, disciplined hard hitting units.

If your interested in WvW and doing lots of it and looking for a WvW guild who runs in WvW as a guild raid then feel free to check out our recruitment section.

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Katiechops, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Tal
    WTF Katiechops sidestepping and casting at the same time? I can't believe my eyes.
  2. Aspira
    Yea, I noticed that too.

Who do you think is playing his account in that video ?
  3. Tumbleweed
    Don't get too excited, it's just the auto-attack after all :)
  4. Allstar
    Yeah, he only has to click it once ;)
  5. Katiechops
    tbh I side step in all mmos more than i run straight, its from leaning in MOHAA fps and just habit.
  6. Dylan
    Awesome fights last weekend. We are having a blast in your bracket BOON. Keep up the good fights.

Regards
    Dylan
    GW2 Admin of Pandion Knights
    Gunnar's Hold
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Fizzee
    hey Dylan. Indeed, this has been the greatest match so far IMO. And if scores stay this tight we could match again next week!

Good luck out there!
  8. Dylan
    Hope so Fizzy :)

I really enjoy fighting you guys and the fact that we are behind is nothing compared to the amount of fun we had last days.

Btw who killed me with his happy rainbows (bifrost) :)
  9. Fizzee
    Selenus has the Rainbow staff of awesomeness.
  10. Katiechops
    Only out ghay'd by Killa's rainbow bow of awesomeness!
  11. Aspira
    I was expecting you to say "only out ghay'd by Fizzee being Fizzee"....

I miss making fun of Fizzee on TS. :(
  12. Selenus
    But but, I dress my sylvari like a ~fairy rainbow~ too :D
  13. Dylan
    Btw peeps want to remind you that this is whats posted on the official boards:

Would be awesome if we could hear from our opponents about our weaknesses etc.

And ofcourse have some laughs :)
  14. Katiechops
    When is this? Tbh we kind a been specifically trying to beat the crap out of AM, but have noticed Gunners playing well when seiging , aka attacking Bay, defending your seige or not simply melting when a raid hits them.
  15. Dylan
  16. Katiechops
    Its a very unique server, we fought against it one week and decided to move there even though the server we were on beat them and moved up a Tier, best move we ever made, no drama, grief or trolls, loads of serious WvW guilds to seige with and almost no ques even in prime time,, its the promised land!
  17. Dylan
    Well we had a little community project on GH with DkR, CiR, THuN and 30 other guilds. To create a nice and mature server. This project started 6 months before release and took up alot of time till the guilds that i named before left GH :)

They went to Blacktide because they wanted to move up a tier.

So we are rebuilding our community now and so far i think its going well and i dont think anyone mind to be in the lower Tiers and even about losing we are very relaxed because we care more about having nice sieges and nice fights.

Good to see you guys having alot of fun there ohw btw an officer in my guild always says that he always had fun fighting BOON in Aion, his name in Aion was Orisi from StorM, wich i was also a member from.\

Hope to talk to some of you guys soon on our mumble.

Like i said PM Nidhogg on the official boards else things will cross eachother and will maybe cause some confusion :)