400 bad request Opera

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Feidan, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Offline

Feidan Community Member

When I try to post from Opera is gives 400 bad request but it works fine on chrome. Does anyone else get this or is it just my opera being an ass and asking to be reinstalled?
  2. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

could just be your opera being a baddie

i'm using opera and as of yet am to have a problem with it on these forums
  3. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Suddenly fixed, it is trolling me.
  4. Offline

Tal The Architect

Do you have Opera Turbo on? It could be that having some issues?
  5. Offline

Feidan Community Member

No, never use that.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Could be due to you having Opera installed.
  7. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Well chrome eats shit tons of memory and to have things opera has on mazilla it takes quite a few addons which are a pain in the ass to maintain with constant updates. I don't see why not.
  8. Offline

Tal The Architect

To be fair, Opera is the king of browser innovation.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Thing with Chrome, is that if you use Chrome and you use Steam, you can annoy Pete by telling them that you use them due to their limited RAM usage.

Gets him almost as annoyed as the US Patent system.
  10. Offline

Feidan Community Member

That should be listed in chrome feature list :bounce:
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Shush, here have a patent for your patent! http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ibm-patents-the-patent,11868.html

PS: If it weren't for Opera we'd still be browsing with Stoneage non-tabbed slow-ass browsers.
  12. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Yes but sometimes pioneers still hold on and keep producing a quality product, I still find Opera the most enjoyable and intuitive browser. The real problem is that my college websites or bank websites don't support it well and it doesn't load everything, something with compatibility.

Something Opera does well without crashing is the proper Quick Dial (Chrome likes to crash with this) and Tab stacking.
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

It is called progress, but when the majority of progress has come from one browser it's quite an achievement.