30 points in HoM, anyone up for it?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Maskerad, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Just found this thread on reddit, and it seems pretty darn detailed. Is anyone up for trying for it?
  2. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

If you need help just pm me, im boooored.
    Had a quick look to the guide and i think the "only 1 week" seems a bit too optimistic, but yea definitely worth a try.
  3. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I has 45/50 and don't need any of the steps you do in a party really.

But I can help out with a few steps.

I can get you acess to the black moa fast
    I can run A time for Hereos in normal mode and hard mode for you for free if you can't do them alone.

I still need my money so no buying/giving away stuff yet.

I think I need to spend about 2,6m gold then I'm done with all things that cost money for my 50/50 hom :p
  4. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I can help also, still have some double miniatures left that I can donate. I'm at 47/50 at the moment, need 1 more miniature (5th year) to make it to 48/50. The I'll need amber chunks and some other mats and money for an elite Kurzick armor and I'm done :).

Nerien, now's the time to donate me your amber hehe.
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I was thinking of trying to do this when it first came out, but since I havent ever played the game it would take me a while and then I just never got round to trying it, does anyone know what rewards will be or have they not been shown/stated?
  6. Offline

Feidan Community Member

7. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Already have 30ish pts, but I could offer some help here and there too. Plenty of double minis etc also.
  8. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I've got 2 storage tabs of not dedicated miniatures on one of my accounts, can also help someone if in need. 49/50 pts atm, only need 1 miniature to finish (year 5 one) :).