24/01/12 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Astarael, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

So Supposedly they're fixing the ability delay today, which would be friggin awesome.

Apparently optimizing the imperial fleet as well, which is pretty worthless. I'd much rather they optimize some of the combat zones rather than a non combat afk-fest.
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

This is sooo pointless. It's not even laggy! They need to sort ilum freezing every quest update and combat lag with more than 10v10
  3. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

the hell happened to patching on wednesdays fucking tuesdays is my day off >_<
  4. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I told bioware ur schedule. I also told them I finish early on tuesdays! <3 bioware <3
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

The always patch on tues, just that once was wed due to new years and once due to a delay.
    I should change your day off as its always tues scheduled maint.
  6. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Doubt that ability lag is gonne be completely gone. Rrrreally doubtful.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

If I log in after work today and all the combat issues with lag, delayes and people not being where the client says they are is fixed.... I'm subbing for 6 months
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

If not?
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Keep on subbing for 1 month at a time :-P
  11. Offline

Saul Community Member

lol your such a fanboi Doodle.. :)
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Not really though.. I'm just not the kind of guy that likes to play a new game every month :-P
  13. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

great, with no delay people will die even faster, and whine even more. now the ops nerf will go through for sure lol
  14. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

From what I've read, they've done a good job on the combat delay issue - so hopefully that works out well!
  15. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Not sure about everyone else, but when I'm playing on Windowed(Fullscreen) after this patch game client randomly crashes, what has never occurred before this patch.
  16. Offline

Tal The Architect

Try repairing your game client. Fixed random crashes for me in the past.
  17. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

they did indeed do a good job with the delay. but i still have problems with sprint and vanish not working sometimes, this could be an issue with the cooldown counter though which is really hard to see during the last couple of seconds..

Other then that they still have not fixed the positional lag in pvp, this is due to bad network coding i think they need to really adress this still.

But overall im really happy with the fixes so far and there is more coming acording to the offical forums. Which you can test on the test server =P
  18. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

The patch that came today was not even supposed to be here (methinks).
    It was something they didnt need to test anymore and ninja patched it.

And yes it worked wonders for me!
    I can insta force choke ppl, right after i land from a jump, even at 9.5m distance!!!
  19. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Don't know how they "fixed" it but it's worse for me now.
    Before I only got it on one ability I never use, now I get it on my evasion, smokescreen, shield and kolto injection.... Basically all my survival abilities. Killed me 3 times yesterday because it didn't fire when I needed it too.

Also they STILL havent fixed the wz wins bug. Had to stay up till midnight to complete my daily due to 2 failed counts.

Personally I saw no difference in fleet either.... I'm pretty frustrated with the lack of fixes needed vs what they actually fix without breaking something else.

Glad it's fixed the lag for some of you, but for me it's awful.
  20. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Make sure you dont have ability queue active. it screws everyone up that uses instant attacks!