2013 WvW Builds, Armor and Weapons

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Xelendar, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Hi all, like KC posted on guardian forum, im reviving the subject in a new thread for the current WvW builds, armors and weapons ppl are using in raids, and current stats.

Necros - 13

blc.7963 - Xelendar- Xelendar, Necromancer - Humvee Bumblebee, Qtip Pewpew, Nina Walrusslaper
    castspellar.2439 - Castspellar - Castspellar, Necromancer(400 Artificing-400 tailoring) - Tank Mcbeating, Fiery Kat, Gillete Mckniffe
    Dalida.4089-Avaglaor - Arkis Memento Mori, Necromancer - Avaglor, Av Va New (inactive)
    Ilyria.3712 - Ilyria - Ilyria Shadowfang (necromancer) - Garyia
    Lotsa.4756 - lotsa - Lotsa +Necro - Duckfacelol, Lotza, Lotsabop, Lotsabip
    Necrionet.9128 - Necrionet - Necrionet Darklight necromancer - Necrionet "something" (i have a lot of alts, all named necrionet, but they are all bank extension) (inactive)
    Nekrataal.9528 - Nekratix - Nekratog, Necromancer - Nekratix, Nekratogue
    Nichiyobi.7158 - Ecati - Ecati, Necromancer- Ecatti
    Prophet.8357 - Prophet - Sorcery Previels + Necromancer - Brutality Previels, Ferocity Previels (inactive)
    RougeXIII.4901 - Tarrask - Tarrask Lerouge, Necromancer - Tärrask (ele) (inactive)
    Trixa.5237 Koja - Jack Snow - Koja, Necromancer - None
    Vagabound.9284 - Vaga - Vagabond No Hode + Necromancer - Vaga No Hode (ranger 80 fe), Degra No Hode (guardian 80 fe)
    Zeikon.1692 - Zeikon - Zeikon, Necromanser - Something with Zeikon (all of them) (inactive)
  2. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

Power+Crit Chance+Crit Dmg+Thoutness

AOEs+Wells+Blind

Traits 0/20/20/30/0 Not in game so i cant rember right

P.S Will Edit l8er with full Armor set and Jewler and Wepons

First Screen the Build i Listed Above,, 2nd my Staff but no worry i got almost all types off wepons i can Swap with my play Style, the 3rd is my Condi-Tanki Set Kinda useless but i use it in PvE :)

and as my traits i swap them with my gaming style if in WvW i keep them like that Screen, in PvE i got my own Build

Thanks To Jinx he did guide me to that build, and it is OP every necro should use it as its really help the raid

gw129.jpg

gw127.jpg

gw130.jpg

gw128.jpg
  3. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

Hi there, im posting my build but later if i have time i post some screenies with stats fully buffed.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNAW3djMaZ6haWa87JAJFPf90DuHX8IFFPMA

Im using full power\toughness\vitality armor with 5 Superior Rune of the Dolyak ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Dolyak )
    for the extra toughness and vitality, as for the 6 rune i use a Superior Rune of the Baelfire for 25 power stat.

My jewels are one knight earring and one ring (power\toughness\precision) with a ascended amulet Jalis ironhammer's crest for the power\toughness\crit damage ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jalis_Ironhammer's_Crest ) and a warmaster's family heirloom ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Warmaster's_Family_Heirloom ) my other ring is cirque of arah ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cirque_of_Arah ).
    My back piece is Koss On Koss ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Koss_on_Koss )

My weapons are all knight stats (power\toughness\precision)
    2 staff's, one with Superior Sigil of Perception for 25x10 precision ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Perception )
    on my second staff that i switch to after stacking the 25 charges of precision i use Superior Sigil of Fire ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Fire )
    for the AOE fire damage, its awsome damage :D

My secondary set of weapons are a axe with Superior Sigil of Hydromancy ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil_of_Hydromancy )
    and a focus with

Stats with staff

[IMG]

Stats with axe and focus

[IMG]

Waiting for Xelendar build, cheers
  4. Offline

vagabound Veteran BOON

Attached Files:

5. Offline

lotsa Community Member

Mine!
    Swapping around corrupt boon / corrosive poison cloud / wells, depending on the situation. Also swap around Dagger mastery / Life transfer aswell, depending on comp / situation.

Attached Files:

6. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator...2w.d12|0.u647.k58.0.k39|30.d|3r.3x.3w.49.4f|e

I did some changes to my build and especially to my traits and the skills (7,8,9). Here is a new pic with the traits only and the skills. Also i would like to make myslef clear: I play a condi/thoughness build that focuses on FEAR. Indeed some skills as "Epidemic" were fixed in WvW -and not nerfed- and indeed the Condi build for necros is not THAT powerfull anymore. Though the build i play at the moment its a quite "hard" one 'cause you need to know what you shall use and when. if you can acomplish that, then a condi/thoughness build is as well powerfull as a power build. I play at my max and I help the raid at my max, that means that my build does not affect the effectiveness on the raid. We are here to talk and exchange opinions guys, help each other, get better and work as a team! We shall respect what each one of us wanna play, because GW2 gives you the oportunity to make a build "personal". Furthermore I think the Necro team has some really good players and everyone can progress to something even better.

Peace,

Ecati <3 gw149.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

I want sandy to write up my build

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2
  8. Offline

I just wanna say that i never questioned anyone effectiveness or theyre will to help on the raid...

This was exactly my intention, but unfortunally this kind of things have to be spoken on TS otherwise everything is missunderstood...

I do agree that we have good necro's here, so just keep on rollin.

If you guys want my opinion on this and that talk to me in TS, wont debate anymore builds, traits or skills in forum

Love you all :hug: (NO HOMO)
  9. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

This is what im playing with atm, non-well Powerbuild with PPT armor with PPT gems, PPT earrings, PVT Trinket and rings, back is still ConPT though.
    PVT Staff with Sigil of Battle, Zerker Axe/Focus for the quick kill.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. Offline

Dopey Veteran BOON

Using 4 pc power/prec/cond gear and 2 pc prec/tough/cond gear with rune of the undead.
    Weapons and accesory are power/tough/vit so I can be at 1700 toughness.
    Using epidemic and corropted boon, and switch between blood is power, spectral walk and spectral wall.
    Elite i use reaper of grenth or plague.
    Scepter i use sup sigil of agony, warhorn i use sup sigil of earth, staff i use sup sigil of corruption

View attachment 694 gw004.jpg
  11. Offline

Nekratix Community Member

Here goes my gear and specs.
    Its basically p/t/v armor and p/t/p weps and accessories.

gw001.jpg gw003.jpg gw002.jpg
  12. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

My gear and specs ;)

Stuff :

Armor : PVCond gear with 6 Runes of the necromancer
    Staff : PVT with sigil of corruption
    Scepter/Dagger : PVCond (switching maybe to axe in near future, don't know yet) with sigil of earth and sigil of frailty
    Earings : PPT
    Amulet : TVCond
    Rings : PTCond
    Backpack : PPC (i'll switch it for proper stats)

Food :

Master tuning crystals (condition damage based on thougness and vitality)
    Rare Veggie pizzas (+40% cond duration, +70 cond damage)

Skills :

Heal : Depending on the situation but i'm playing mainly with well of blood in order to help the raid.
    Utilities : Well of suffering, well of coruption and the last one is based on what's going on in the raid (switching between well of darkness, spectral wall, well of power and signet of the locust if i'm left behind or have to run from spawn)
    Elite : Plague

Traits :
    gw003.jpg
    Stats :

My stats without food and sigil of corruption. gw001.jpg gw002.jpg
  13. Offline

Sorcery Previels Community Member

Hey there. I've tried to upgrade my stats a bit so I've finaly got something to show :)

These are my stats with my staff equiped:
    gw008.jpg

These are my stats with secundairy dagger/focus wich I barely use:
    gw009.jpg

And the final piece are my traits:
    gw004.jpg
    Armor:
    As armor I'm using full Knight's with 5 superior runes of the mesemer for power/precision upgrade.
    My trinkets are full exotic (appart from my back piece). Their stats are thoughness primairily with power/precision secundairy.

Weapons:
    As far as my strategy goed for my weapons, I'm mainly usuing staff because I like the AOE damage and conditions. Although I don't primairily focus on dealing conditions damage because imo, it get's less efficient, I like the big AOE damage with my power stats.
    I use my dagger/focus only for 1v1 or 1v2 battles. It's because the dagger ass well as the focus both have a little healing skill which also inflicts quite a few stacks of vulneribility.
    I always use my wells. their conditions are great for wvw and due to my traits give me health per pulse <3
    PS: I don't use the flesh gollum, my elite is supposed to be Plague.

Traits:
    I've only used one other trait set which focuses on power/precision, but I like to use this one in wvw. I'm open for suggestions if you guys think this setup is shit ;)

That's it I guess.
  14. Offline

Prophet, you know that you can exchange Karma for a exotic backpiece right?
  15. Offline

Right, I think I knew but didn't realy pay attention I guess.
    Thanks for the reminder, will buy it tonight if I've got enough karma!
  16. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

17. Offline

18. Offline

Ilyria Veteran BOON

19. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Wait.... what? Since when? And where?
  20. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON