20% off rift pre order @ direct2drive.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Use the code PAYDAY in the checkout window. ( for european d2d )

if you want to buy in dollars, or EU site code has expired you can buy from american D2D site using this link for 20% off ( eu/us doesnt matter either copy lets you play on US and EU servers ).

http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/FgTZn
  2. Offline

Mizou Community Member

<cant buy from them :( they want a credit card payed in paypal as well ffs
  3. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

But it says it doesn't include pre-orders hmmmm
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

It works fine, click buy > checkout and add the code at checkout, it applies the discount.

Or buy from game.net which is £25 for the regular version.
  5. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

6. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

fuck the 32 euros, lets give this shit a shot. (damn i love the give shit a shot thing i just did)
  7. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I'll give you a shot.

in the face
  8. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

Shantotto, any reason you removed the link, i still got the link and discount and such. Just want to know the reason, thinking of preordering it there. The CE edition.
  9. Offline

Shantotto Guest

The link only worked for the american site not the EU, the code I gave instead gives the EU discount, I can repost the US discount link. ( Doesnt matter which you buy, US/EU can play on each others servers ).
  10. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

THIS IS A SCAM.
    I ordered from this and they dont actually give you a pre-order key, they will send the key only on release day : you loose beta events, early access, etc.
  11. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

oh are u serious?

If yes sorry didnt know that ;/
  12. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

I bought the game from direct2drive, with the discount key of 20% and with the taxes on 25% it actually equals out so the game cost 59,95 dollars, and dollars is way cheaper then euros, so i actually win a ton of money buying it from there.
  13. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Also its cheap in the UK if you order from Game.co.uk regular boxed copy is £24.99 and CE version is £39.99.
  14. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

@up yes but its not digital version ;/
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

True true, I like boxes though!!!
  16. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Heh the only thing is i have to pay for transport and I dont want to get game after release tho ;/
  17. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

[MENTION=18]Blackspear[/MENTION] yes, it's true... i got owned... atm i'm contacting Trion support, since they have a thread on their support site saying that if you buy from walmart and didn't get a code, that they will send you one, so i'm hoping that they send me the pre-order key... Also i've contacted g2play.net to ask for a refund... let's see what happens... But if my 32 euros are going down the drain, at least the guys from customer supports are going to hear from me...
  18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

too bad m8 ;/ Lets hope u will get your code or your money back ;/
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I know that some retailers haven't sent out pre-order (headstart) codes yet, game.co.uk for example only send out codes every tuesday etc. If you haven't had a code by the end of the week, kick up a fuss. Trion support will only give you VIP beta access with proof of purchase, they can't give you headstart access when you buy from a 3rd party retailer (not them) only the retailer can.
  20. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I bought mine directly from the game makers and paid the most! mehahaha, oh but the game is now active on my account for the second the server is up o/

I have never forgotton the hassle with Darkfall and Warhammer just trying to buy the game and getting to play it on release ><